The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 05-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #41
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

How about we all try to keep this on a more professional level and keep the personal bashing out of it, eh? That sort of thing is NOT what this forum is for.

If I have to hand out 3 day passes to the locker room to people in order to get my request taken seriously, I am fully prepared to do that.
Unread 05-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #42
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdickie View Post
Bob, first, what you have to say about me matters not.

Second, I admitted my error, as I should have.

Third, as far as apologizing, that would imply some kind of remorse on my part for what I posted, and that simply is not the case. I am not sorry in any way for what I stated on this subject. At the time of the post I was 100% positive that my facts were correct, because they had been corroberated. The fact that I named Tracy incorrectly does not change one ounce of the meaning or purpose of my original message, and that is that a good friend is not being paid as it was agreed he should be.

Tracy can take solace in the fact that his name has been exonerated from this mess and that his reputation is no longer soiled by this.

So let's recap here:

1. I came on here at a friend's request to try and help him get the monies he's owed.
2. I brought to light the fact that this friend is not being paid correctly.
3. I linked Tracy to this mess, based on all available data that I had at the time.
4. Tracy is not the perpatrator of this wrong doing.
5. I admitted my mistake publicly.

Boy, I guess you are right, I am just a horrible person, not sure I how I get and look in the mirror each and every morning. I try to help my friends when they need it, I do the best I can to ensure what I post is accurate, and when a mistake is found in something I post, I own up and admit my mistakes publicly. Yeah, you're right, I am just an evil, terrible person, thank goodness you don't have to hang around with me, because I would surely corrupt you to the dark side.

Have a nice day Bob...

Mark
Conversation can be good Mark. This last post of yours finally exonerated Tracy but the previous one seemed to have the apology buried in the post and still left questions unanswered, at least to me.

I fully understand your initial post and your attempt to help your friend get his money. In spite of everything that has been said in this thread I think Tracy would still be willing to help and put you in contact with the buyer.

If my friend was ill, and from what I read Tom has an illness, I would take over debt collection on his behalf and do all that I could to help him collect. If the person responsible for this debt refuses to work with you on Tom's behalf and Tom has a contract I would then urge Tom to file in small claims court.

Perhaps Shadow can comment on this. Thank you for your last post. I really do appreciate it and I hope Tracy also understands.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2010, 12:12 PM   #43
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
You're wrong Mark. I know you well. Your post tells me exactly what and who you are. You are still not man enough to come in here and simply apologize to Tracy. Instead you threaten him which violates forum rules but they don't apply to you, right?

Anytime you or others come in here and bash a good guy I will talk about you. Makes me happy to see you don't like it.
Bob,

It's really difficult to tell anything about someones "true" self, from a one time internet post.

Since many of us are "Psycho", but none of us are "psychic", it's relatively impossible to know what really lurks behind the eyes

Lighten up a bit and enjoy the ride. We'll worry about the forum infractions, ok?

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2010, 12:14 PM   #44
Shadow

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Bob,

It's really difficult to tell anything about someones "true" self, from a one time internet post.

Since many of us are "Psycho", but none of us are "psychic", it's relatively impossible to know what really lurks behind the eyes

Lighten up a bit and enjoy the ride. We'll worry about the forum infractions, ok?
...*edit* well....maybe I jumped the gun a bit Bob

Looks like you made ammends on your own

Remember:

Unread 05-20-2010, 12:23 PM   #45
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
...*edit* well....maybe I jumped the gun a bit Bob

Looks like you made ammends on your own
Yeh, how about that? The pen is mightier than the sword. I thought his reply was to the point and descent. I also cited a well known forum rule in a previous post. I didn't imply I could do anything about it and I didn't request that you or anyone else should.
Unread 05-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #46
FRC Tom

Name : Thomas Feuerherm
FRC Tom is on a distinguished road

Just got to a pc.
Got in touch with the new owners of Revextreme and have come to an understanding.
Will see how it works out.

Heading back to my refridge box under the bridge to wait on my check.
Unread 05-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #47
Shadow

Name :

Good to hear from you Tom

Hope it all works out

Remember:

Unread 05-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #48
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Tom was never mislead in any way to believe it was sold to me. And has been corrected probably a dozen or more times since he made the deal. He has the buyers#, but knows I will always try and help is why he calls me, and every time I have contacted the buyer and done everything within my abilites to help it get to him. So no, NEVER did Tom from the first payment & him shaking hands with the buyer. Again, I have NEVER attacked you in public, and go back and read your post...it is an all out attack, in public, naming names, and every acusation false....into what appears clearly ment to damage my name and interfere with my ability to do the business I do.

And English was one of my worst courses in college, the prof used to throw his hands up and "Mr. Lewis," would come out of his mouth with some lecture.

I want no war with you Mark but I can't remember a single encounter with you (online as we have never met in person) where you were not attacking or being negative in any reference....yet until this thread, I have never publicly attacked you. So my paranoia as to your true intent does have some merit. Oh, I don't have spell check either and am horrible in that dept also.[QUOTEckie;115008]Sorry folks for not getting back sooner.

Tracy, if you are not the buyer of the car, then I was wrong. But as I stated in my posts, all information I posted was based on conversations directly with Tom. You obviously gave Tom the impression somewhere along the line over the last 14 months that you were responsible for paying for the car, as he has called you numerous times, right up to last week trying to get payment. As I said, if that is incorrect, then I stand corrected.

As far as evil intent goes, this was never about you, but about trying to help Tom get the payments he deserves. I know you like to think its always about you, but that was never my intent. My intent was to simply to help a good friend get the monies owed him by trying to shame the buyer into doing the right thing when all other avenues of polite attempts have failed.

As Tom stated, he never wanted this to come out in a public forum, but he felt he was at wit's end, he had tried and tried and tried to get payments that were due him, with no call backs, and no payments. Tom has little to no access to the web these days, so he asked me to help him out, so I stepped in to do just that.

So, if you are not the buyer, then I was wrong to name you, but you obviously never made it crystal clear to Tom who the buyer was or he would not have told me it was you.

And one more thing Tracy, if you ever physically threaten me again as you did in your first PM to me, trust me when I tell you that I will give you every opportunity to back it up, and believe me when I say, the doctors will not know where to start putting you back together.

Bob, you know nothing about me, and we have never met, you are as wrong about me as I was about Tracy being the buyer. Not man enough to admit I was wrong, guess again pal, real men admit their mistakes and move forward. I suggest you stop talking about me, it does not paint you in a positvie light.

I am done with this, I only hope that the right thing is done here and that Tom receives the $3500-$4500 he is currently owed on this car. Once its payments are up to date and on track, brag about the car til the cows come home, but linking to that thread while the car is over $3500 behind was in very poor taste, and Tracy, that one is all on you...

And BTW Tracy, learn some basic grammar, use a paragraph every now and then, and a period would also be helpful on occasion. Sentences are your friend.

Mark[/quote]
Unread 05-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #49
Shadow

Name :

Ok ladies and gents. Everyone's had enough time to blow off steam, get thier personal deeling hurt or out in the open, yet little has been heard that specifies the facts surrounding this matter.

Here's whats going to happen next:

No more name calling and innuendos. It's over!
From here out, we stick to facts. Any personal agendas anyone has with another, either take it to PM, the damned telephone or face to face.

Someone needs to get the true buyer to step up and say something, one way or the other and clear this mess up.
Anything else is just more he said, she said.

The buyer and seller need to get together, work this crap out, and make it go away.
Pretty simple concept huh? I like simple
The 2 parties that are directly involved, working face to face (or over the phone, internet, whatever) to reach an agreement. Kinda old school, but it works

If there's been any redirecting of funds, take care of that either through civil, criminal or other avenues (repayment). If not, then let it go.

Post up the resolution and be done with it!

Put the rest of this mess behind us and let's get back to enjoying life

I care about each and every one of you; however, I'm not going to sit back and watch enemies being made over a car!

Any more personal attacks, unsubstantiated innuendos or allegations will earn the violator a vacation...Period!

Remember:

Unread 05-21-2010, 07:08 AM   #50
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRC Tom View Post
Just got to a pc.
Got in touch with the new owners of Revextreme and have come to an understanding.
Will see how it works out.
Quote:
Someone needs to get the true buyer to step up and say something, one way or the other and clear this mess up.
Anything else is just more he said, she said.
I thought after Mark posted the case was closed but then Tom posted and indicated he's dealing with RevXtreme. Makes no sense.