The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 08-01-2009, 09:59 AM   #31
Mannings

Name : Rick Manning
Mannings is on a distinguished road

welcome to our newest member BP Vette
Mannings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 01:28 PM   #32
Lou G

Name :
Lou G is on a distinguished road

Welcome BP Vette. Tell us about yourself and post pictures of our Vette.
Lou G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #33
quickpaulie

Name :
quickpaulie has disabled reputation
Exclamation this sounds like OBAMA saying the cambridge p.o's are stupid!!

B4 you take the side of the poor customer know the facts. the car was worked on for a bad bearing . never told to the perf shop. the shop did rebuild eating the labor. the shop has offered to give the poor customer a few thou so he can dffer some costs with his new shop. please remember that we all screw up now and then. the shop did try and satisfy the customer. didgital corvettes when told BOTH sides told the poor customer if this rant continued he would be banned from postin! i guess this is why he gave himself a new name ? the truth is in the middle. maybe the customer flogs his cars to death ? maybe this will happen again with this rebuild ,who knows. but i do know the shop did try on more than one occasion to eat alot of costs.

TODA
quickpaulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 05:03 PM   #34
XtremeZ07

Name :
XtremeZ07 is on a distinguished road

You "Ernie" can call me a liar all you want because after you have your sorry as attempt to build my car with a heads and cam job over the 7 months in was in your shop I did not remember the exact time of day I called AAA to tow it back to your piece of **** shop go right ahead! The truth lies in the evidence! You are more than welcome to go look at the crap work your friend does down south that you sent my motor out too ( because you dont actually do any work in your shop)! The crank was ruined the cylinder wall were way over bored and not even straight! That if you look at it HAS IN NO WAY DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF I CALLED AAA AT 3PM or 6PM! It does not matter! So you can hide behind that all you want! The truth speaks for itself! Look at the parts!! But then again I am not even sure if you know enough about an engine to know the difference!
Oh and by the way...next time you want to threaten me ( because I have that in witting) DO NOT USE A TRAFFIC LAWYER TO THREATEN WITH A LAWSUIT!! That is extortion!! I will admit I did send you an email asking you for a refund and you found that threatening but you tried to extort me by having a traffic lawyer tell me to pay you $2500 and stop telling people what happened or you were gonna sew me!!!! That was cute!!!!

Here is an idea....Why dont you go to Sheridan Vocational...I hear they have an automotive program...it might help!

The funny thing is I have found a bunch of others who have been screwed by you as well and it turns out you dont even have a business license...interesting! I had to buy an entire new motor and had it installed and at the same shop there were 3 other cars for the same thing with "Last Breath Performance" club stickers on them.

I asked Ernie for a simple refund of the $4700 plus the extra $1500 he charged me for the forged pistons....he told me he has no money....Nice!

That is the truth..that is how he does business!!!
XtremeZ07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #35
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :
PGSCZ06 has disabled reputation
Default Completely Honest

I am a new memeber but do know James. He is as honest as the days are hot - very! Good to see he will finally get this MESS straightened out. Goes to show you it can happen to anyone. I thank the good lord I didnt end up in the same situation.
PGSCZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #36
BP VetteClub
Breathless Corvette Club

Name :
BP VetteClub is on a distinguished road
Default Wrong again James

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeZ07 View Post
You "Ernie" can call me a liar all you want because after you have your sorry as attempt to build my car with a heads and cam job over the 7 months in was in your shop I did not remember the exact time of day I called AAA to tow it back to your piece of **** shop go right ahead! The truth lies in the evidence! You are more than welcome to go look at the crap work your friend does down south that you sent my motor out too ( because you dont actually do any work in your shop)! The crank was ruined the cylinder wall were way over bored and not even straight! That if you look at it HAS IN NO WAY DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF I CALLED AAA AT 3PM or 6PM! It does not matter! So you can hide behind that all you want! The truth speaks for itself! Look at the parts!! But then again I am not even sure if you know enough about an engine to know the difference!
Oh and by the way...next time you want to threaten me ( because I have that in witting) DO NOT USE A TRAFFIC LAWYER TO THREATEN WITH A LAWSUIT!! That is extortion!! I will admit I did send you an email asking you for a refund and you found that threatening but you tried to extort me by having a traffic lawyer tell me to pay you $2500 and stop telling people what happened or you were gonna sew me!!!! That was cute!!!!

Here is an idea....Why dont you go to Sheridan Vocational...I hear they have an automotive program...it might help!

The funny thing is I have found a bunch of others who have been screwed by you as well and it turns out you dont even have a business license...interesting! I had to buy an entire new motor and had it installed and at the same shop there were 3 other cars for the same thing with "Last Breath Performance" club stickers on them.

I asked Ernie for a simple refund of the $4700 plus the extra $1500 he charged me for the forged pistons....he told me he has no money....Nice!

That is the truth..that is how he does business!!!
Wrong again James! this is Scott. After hearing about this from Ernie I could not take it anymore. Ernie never called you a liar Digital Corvettes did.

It was not an extortion letter it was a settlement letter Einstein to give you money, and a ceist and decist letter to stop talking trash about someone. I am the one who wants to fund this slander matter not him!
You were the one who contacted Mesa racing directly not Ernie to do upgrades.
James I don't want to go on any further about this subject. You have found new friends who are in the same businesses you are now there customer. since this original post I have received several pm's about this. It really is not a can of worms that should be opened. Here is just one of them and I have more

Watch rev xtreme

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If one was to do some checking they may find rev extreme is two faced. Here's a small sample of a post I started and mentioned how they screwed me out of $80.00 for a trans fluid change. Notice how rev extreme took over the thread. Not only did he take over this one, he started two more just explaining all the facts. The facts are simple, he charged me $80.00 more then what I was quoted and to this day has never offered a refund. I believe he currently has a car in his shop that has blown since they worked on it along with two or three more over the past year or so. There is also a current corvette Florida forum member thinking of suing because he spent over $30,000.00 dollars at rev extreme and his C6 still doesn't run right. Oh yea, rev extreme blew his first motor and said they would rebuild it if the owner would pay for the parts.
I don't want my name mentioned about anything other then the $80.00 I was personally cheated out of. The other info is just a heads up that all is not fair and rev extreme has most the locals hoodwinked because of his forum campaigns. Do some homework and find out why he keeps moving or how many shops he's attacked on the forums.

James,AND YOUR 2 OTHER FRIENDS for the last time PLEASE GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.
BP VetteClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #37
BP VetteClub
Breathless Corvette Club

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou G View Post
Welcome BP Vette. Tell us about yourself and post pictures of our Vette.
I have always loved corvettes and now run one of the largest organized Corvette Clubs in Florida
Attached Images

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #38
XtremeZ07

Name :
XtremeZ07 is on a distinguished road

[quote=BP VetteClub;94315]Wrong again James! this is Scott. After hearing about this from Ernie I could not take it anymore. Ernie never called you a liar Digital Corvettes did.

It was not an extortion letter it was a settlement letter Einstein to give you money, and a ceist and decist letter to stop talking trash about someone. I am the one who wants to fund this slander matter not him!
James I don't want to go on any further about this subject. You have found new friends who are in the same businesses you are now there customer. since this original post I have received several pm's about this. It really is not a can of worms that should be opened. Here is just one of them and I have more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont be a moron Scott. You an the guy you suck up too want to settle this? That is all I ever wanted. I called Ernie very amicably to refund me only the money ernie charged me for when Ernie decided to send my short block to Mesa balancing to have the pistons done. A simple $4700 even though it is costing me $16,000 to repair the damage your master did. I never wanted this. I dont like doing this crap but you guys leave me know choice. You want to settle this lets do it! Just refund me money. I want the $4700 plus the extra $1500 for the second set of pistons and I will forgive and forget. I dont even want a full refund just the number I said is a fair amount! You guys can call me a liar till your blue in the face. That is fine. the truth is I have the evidence is the **** work that was done and if you want to go to court on slander lets go! You need to prove every word I said was a lie to prove slander. I hope your traffic attorney advised you that when he sent me that EXTORTION letter! Which my attorney says I could press charges over and the traffic lawyer could get disbarred for even writing it!

Listen we go back and forth all day but the truth is I have the evidence and all you have is your hopes....you want to settle. Great I want this behind me any way and I am sure its not doing the business good when every forum has bad publicity. Be smart and if I were you I would not go around adding to slander against RevXtreme when they have absolutely nothing to do with this! They never mentioned the name of the crap shop! They never mentioned names and you come out and try to slander them on stuff that you only read about!! I would think twice.

I have NO intention of responding more on this bull **** so go ahead and make some more remarks but Scott you know the truth! You know!
XtremeZ07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #39
BP VetteClub
Breathless Corvette Club

Name :

[quote=XtremeZ07;94321]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP VetteClub View Post
Wrong again James! this is Scott. After hearing about this from Ernie I could not take it anymore. Ernie never called you a liar Digital Corvettes did.

Dont be a moron Scott. You an the guy you suck up too want to settle this? That is all I ever wanted. I called Ernie very amicably to refund me only the money ernie charged me for when Ernie decided to send my short block to Mesa balancing to have the pistons done. A simple $4700 even though it is costing me $16,000 to repair the damage your master did. I never wanted this. I dont like doing this crap but you guys leave me know choice. You want to settle this lets do it! Just refund me money. I want the $4700 plus the extra $1500 for the second set of pistons and I will forgive and forget. I dont even want a full refund just the number I said is a fair amount! You guys can call me a liar till your blue in the face. That is fine. the truth is I have the evidence is the **** work that was done and if you want to go to court on slander lets go! You need to prove every word I said was a lie to prove slander. I hope your traffic attorney advised you that when he sent me that EXTORTION letter! Which my attorney says I could press charges over and the traffic lawyer could get disbarred for even writing it!

Listen we go back and forth all day but the truth is I have the evidence and all you have is your hopes....you want to settle. Great I want this behind me any way and I am sure its not doing the business good when every forum has bad publicity. Be smart and if I were you I would not go around adding to slander against RevXtreme when they have absolutely nothing to do with this! They never mentioned the name of the crap shop! They never mentioned names and you come out and try to slander them on stuff that you only read about!! I would think twice.

I have NO intention of responding more on this bull **** so go ahead and make some more remarks but Scott you know the truth! You know!
James that is great and all I wanted was for you to stop. RevExtreme started this post not you or myself. Please forward your attorneys name? to the Attorney that BPP has retained since he has never reponded to any of his letters. Don't push me legally. YOU WILL LOSE! Based on your character, demeanor and level of intelligence
Unread 08-02-2009, 05:49 AM   #40
PGSCZ06
NOT505

Name :
PGSCZ06 has disabled reputation

[quote=BP VetteClub;94322]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeZ07 View Post

James that is great and all I wanted was for you to stop. RevExtreme started this post not you or myself. Please forward your attorneys name? to the Attorney that BPP has retained since he has never reponded to any of his letters. Don't push me legally. YOU WILL LOSE! Based on your character, demeanor and level of intelligence
As a large business owner I have never spoke to a "customer", former, good, bad, or otherwise, the way BP is talking to James. It is beyond me. I am #1 in the world (FACT) because I and my employees treat every customer like gold. I would write a check for $50000.00 before I would let me good name go bad but that would never happen because we have not had a reject, return, or unhappy customer in 12 years. Thats what seperate the good from the bad, the successful from the wannabees. Your statements remind me of my days in high school - how old are you? By the way I am not in the performance business but rather a "Merchant of War". I mfg and sell products in support of our American Troops and other (Friendly ONLY) foreign governments.
PGSCZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote