Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Welcome Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Welcome Room Member introductions

Unread 04-20-2006, 09:15 AM   #1
exile

Name :
exile is on a distinguished road
Default Good morning!

Hello Fl Corvette peeps. Picked up the information about this new site on Corvette Forum and think it's an excellent idea for us Florida folks. I hope the forum here does well and I'll do what I can to promote it.
I'm in Sarasota. It's my former hometown and I'm back after a 10 year stay in the mtns. of North Carolina. Good to be home. I think Florida provides optimum climate and conditions for really enjoying our cars year round.
I've owned my TR 02 Z06 since July of last year. For me it is a dream come true. I'm not a kid anymore but the car makes me feel like one. I absolutely love the car and enjoy every minute I get to spend driving, detailing, and tinkering with it. I like doing the minor things such as oil (fluids) and filter changes and other light weight little things I can do. I will leave the more heavy duty repairs and mods to those more learned than me.
Looking forward to spending time on the forum and getting to know you guys and gals.............Tom
Unread 04-20-2006, 10:00 AM   #2
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Good morning Tom. Glad to see you found your way here. I think it is great that us Florida guys and soon to be gals hopefully have a place to shoot the breeze. Take care.

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2006, 03:02 PM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Hi Tom.

Man I know what you mean. Last year this time if someone had told me I would get as insane of my vette as I have become, I would have laughed in their face. Definitely an illness. Now I know why so many people say that once they have owned a vette, they ALWAYS want to own one.
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2006, 10:42 PM   #4
exile

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS
Good morning Tom. Glad to see you found your way here. I think it is great that us Florida guys and soon to be gals hopefully have a place to shoot the breeze. Take care.

Scott
Grew up in Largo and went to LH School (Go Packers!!). Looking forward to catchin up with you one of these days soon...........Tom
Unread 04-20-2006, 10:46 PM   #5
exile

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Hi Tom.

Man I know what you mean. Last year this time if someone had told me I would get as insane of my vette as I have become, I would have laughed in their face. Definitely an illness. Now I know why so many people say that once they have owned a vette, they ALWAYS want to own one.
Yep, messed with Corvettes all my life but never owned one. The kids are gone, the wife is gone, ahhhhhh, I finely have the money and time for the love affair with the car of my dreams. Hope you enjoy your's as much as I enjoy mine.........Tom
Unread 04-21-2006, 12:08 AM   #6
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Honestly, I am astonished by the car! My only regret is that I did not buy my first one a LONG time ago.
Rich Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2006, 12:43 AM   #7
gsjack

Name :
gsjack is on a distinguished road

Hey Tom

Sure is nice to have a site especially for us Floridians. Have owned Vettes now for 35 years, once it's in your blood, hooked for life.

Hope to hook up sometime...

Jack

04 Z06 Z16(SOLD)
gsjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2006, 12:49 AM   #8
exile

Name :

Yeah, that would be great. I get over Orlando way now and then and when I do I'll post and we'll, ahhhhhhhh, do lunch or something. I'm considering some of the tuners over there, so it may not be to long before a trip is in order .........Tom
Unread 04-21-2006, 12:54 AM   #9
gsjack

Name :
gsjack is on a distinguished road

If you want the best guys to do a tune, AntiVenom in Tampa. Greg and Tom are the men to work the magic. Tom did my tune, felt like a different car when he was done.
He uses HP tuners and he can work magic for ya.

Jack

04 Z06 Z16(SOLD)
gsjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2006, 12:59 AM   #10
exile

Name :

I knew there were some good tuners in Tampa, I just didn't know the name. And know that you mention it, I do know AntiVenom. Might look into to that. I'll still see you in Orlando before long. I have a son at Full Sail, so I'll be over before long........Tom