The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > The Police Blotter

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Police Blotter This forum is for the purpose of alerting our readers of thefts and robberies. The idea is that WE can all keep our eyes peeled for the stuff and maybe catch those creeps.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-02-2011, 06:28 AM   #9
Jake_Dragon
That Guy

Name : Jake
Jake_Dragon is on a distinguished road

Its a good idea to get drunks off the road. But to just block off a road and check everyone and if I refuse stick a needle in my arm and take my blood?
I would rather they just setup in bar parking lots

I cant find anything about them being used over the weekend.

JACKSONVILLE
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...08Q.cspx?rss=1

I feel bad for those that have lost a loved one, but where will this lead?
If I get stuck at a check point and cant avoid it and there is no probable cause to test me except I am behind the wheel I don't know how I feel about that. There is less than a slim chance I will ever have to worry but I don't like the idea of check points that can force you to give blood. Perhaps its time to tighten the laws about refusing the Breathalyzer, if there is probable cause then I don't have a problem. But check points that can force you to give blood? What next scanning your plate and if its your birthday pulling you over because you could be celebrating?

To the Police on here, thanks for what you do. I have always taken responsibility for my actions. If this does happen I know you are just following orders and I wont give you a hard time. I know you wont be giving me a blood test on the side of the road.

Last edited by Jake_Dragon; 01-02-2011 at 06:46 AM.
Jake_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote