The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Flea Market

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Flea Market For Sale | Wanteds | Anything BUT Corvette stuff here, please. Let fellow CorvetteFlorida members know what you have to sell or are looking for.

Unread 11-29-2007, 07:14 PM   #1
mndwgz

Name :
mndwgz has disabled reputation
Default BIG BAD BUICK --- 1976 CLAMSHELL WAGON

Wifey and the condo board are frowning a little too much...

1976 Buick Estate Wagon

De-chromed, STRAIGHT solid body, all holes filled, primered and ready for paint. Clamshell tailgate works and has new window motor. Fully optioned when it came out of the factory, it used to be yellow with wally-wood and a ton of chrome.
Interior gutted and redone 12 years ago, 4 ’90 Grand Prix buckets, fronts are power, homemade console with Grand Prix arm rest/cubby, original carpet, smoked 3/8” Lexan cargo floor. Third brake light, Vette mirrors….

The 455 runs strong and quiet, and doesn’t burn oil. Drive-train is solid, trans had recent fluid and filter change and works as it should. Original cat, recent cherry bomb and 2 ½” from there on. Recent alternator, water pump, belts and some hoses.

7000 lb. GVR with a custom hitch, and yes she hauls. 16” steel rims with real ‘40s moon hubcaps.

It’s an unfinished project car that needs time and money to complete… it’s your turn, I don’t have the time. I think it’s still too good to demo derby. Over the years the A/C has lost its’ charge, needs a heater core, some switches are acting up, cruise control module stripped its gears so the speedometer and odometer don’t work, rear brakes are useless, stereo equipment is really out of date… A couple boxes of odds and ends for it are included too.

When it comes to highway or boulevard cruising, it’s as smooth as silk at any speed, and you’ll never see another one pass by like it. Sold as is, where is, no warranty given or implied, drive or haul it away.

Clear Title

Somebody make me an offer... PM or Email me or 239 935 5411

do a search for mndwgz on YouTube.com and there are a bunch of vids of it too.
mndwgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #2
raidmagic

Name : Steve
raidmagic has disabled reputation

I know this is a real old thread but that is a cool car.
raidmagic is offline   Reply With Quote