The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 03-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
guno89

Name :
guno89 has disabled reputation
Default Need good detailer...

1989 maroon convertable.

My vette has some oxidation spots, or what I think is oxidation. I started to clay bar it myself and it's working but that crap is hard work. I live in S Tampa basically 275 and Dale Mabry. Does any one know of a good place that is some what local or a mobile detailer. I would travel to st.Pete area if I had to. I can get over the Howard Frankland in less than 10 minutes.

I need this done sooner than later, I got a new car cover, car was garaged until I moved. I didn't drive it for a few days. I take the cover off and there are these white spots on parts of the car. Need less to say I was extremely pissed off. I have to take pics next week for my special corvette policy I am getting.

-Ron
guno89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation

Glad we have another member with a c-4They will depend

Pm sent
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #3
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Talking Recomendation

You might want to try these guys. They did my wife's Mini-Van and did a great job.

http://www.premiummobileservices.com/

JIM
Unread 03-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #4
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :

I'm sure that company does good work.But I still believe in fair prices and honest work,no nickle and dimeing my customers for every little things.Personaly service with fair prices,no high overhead,so the savings can be pass onto the customers.I offer more services for less money
Unread 03-27-2008, 02:58 PM   #5
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Backyard Mechanic" View Post

I'm sure that company does good work.But I still believe in fair prices and honest work,no nickle and dimeing my customers for every little things.Personaly service with fair prices,no high overhead,so the savings can be pass onto the customers.I offer more services for less money
BM:

I am sure you are the best and prices also, but he was looking for a place in the Tampa / St. Pete area. I will always support a CorvetteFlorida member first. Will you come up his way to Tampa for future reference to our members ??

Jim
Unread 03-27-2008, 03:35 PM   #6
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KILL View Post
BM:

I am sure you are the best and prices also, but he was looking for a place in the Tampa / St. Pete area. I will always support a CorvetteFlorida member first. Will you come up his way to Tampa for future reference to our members ??

Jim
Jim, Thank you for those kind words,I know you were just trying to refer a local detailer.
I will come up to the Tampa/St. Pete area for forum members,but I will have to charge a travel fee,that charge will vary on locations.But remember All forum members will recieve a 10% discount on my packages.I do have to also state that I will only be available to come up that far with the purchase of my "Showtime Package" See my website for info on that.