The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-15-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation
Default Damn pick up trucks

Well went to Fort Myers today to do some shopping and on the way home some pick up truck witha Crap full of stuff in his bed was on the right of me and something,I think it was a piece of metal came flying out and hit the back of the corvette right on the hatch back,I was on his left and tried to get behind him to stop him,but he turned right at a light and he had another car behing him,by the time I could pull over and turn around he was gone.I got his plate #,I called my insurance company and made a claim.

Now I need to get it fixed,not too bad but deep into the fiberglass

Can anyone suggest a good paint shop that does insurance claims to get it fixed?I would like to stay away from the stealerships if I can.So much for having a good day off

bucket.com/albums/s35/classycorvette/Picture005.jpg[/IMG]

"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote