The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 10-11-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
Z-427
Jetstream Z

Name :
Z-427 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up THE ULTIMATE C6 ZO6 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE!!!

Hi I'm selling a C6 ZO6 Performance Upgrade Package constructed of well known High Quality used parts that are in perfect working condition! I am asking $3,500 (Or Best Offer) NOTE: If you do some research you will find that when these parts are purchased New they will add up to well over $4,500. My Name is Jesus Navarro and if you or anyone you know is interested you can contact me at anytime. My Cellular # is (305)609-4261, also below is a link I have provided that will redirect you to the Ebay auction I posted up, so that you can see the parts in detail and to save you some time I added all the websites where I made my purchases, so that you would be able to thoroughly examine everything for yourself.
-Thank You
Go to www.Ebay.com and copy/paste this item # (180297856437) in Ebay's search bar to see the parts that I am selling.

Last edited by Z-427; 10-14-2008 at 03:36 AM.
Z-427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Sorry, but your link does not work. Plus I am moving it to the FOR SALE section.
Unread 10-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #3
Z-427
Jetstream Z

Name :
Z-427 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Sorry, but your link does not work. Plus I am moving it to the FOR SALE section.
OK cool, thanks alot I appreciate it and if by any chance the link doesn't work highlight and copy the link, then paste it in the search bar.
Z-427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #4
03blackZ06

Name :
03blackZ06 has disabled reputation

1.VR-SC1R C6 ZO6 Ram Air System - This system has proven itself to be the most powerful Ram air system on the market for the C6 Z06 Corvette, 1/4 mile improvements of 3.5 tenths and 3.5 MPH with no tuning!!! Simply plug and play! Expect around a 40H.P. increase after tuning! Their are also noted improvements in both drivability and fuel mileage.

http://www.vararam.com/vr-sc1r.html

2.American Racing Header's(1-7/8") and X-pipe (3" W/O Cats) - Both Header's and X-Pipe are Ceramic Coated by JETHOT! to keep engine temperatures down. Made from 304 stainless steel with D Port matched flanges and 1-7/8" diameter primary tubes. Featuring a custom race merge collector for excellent flow. These headers install from the underneath with no engine lifting whatsoever, expect at least a 30H.P. gain from these bad boys!

http://americanracingheaders.com/C6_Catalog.htm

3.Corvette Garage Thermal Tunnel Reinforcement Plate - CAD designed and computer precision cut from 6061-T6 aluminum, It is two times the thickness of the stock OEM plate,The plate is also Ceramic Coated and has a composite fiberglass thermal barrier to reduce the amount of heat transfer from the exhaust into the center interior console, So you get the best of both worlds: stiffening and heat shielding.

http://www.corvettegarage.com/produc...-corvette.html

4.B&B Fusion Exhaust System (4.5" Oval Tips) - Billy Boat has combined the best of the Bullet exhaust with the best technology from the factory to give you the Fusion exhaust system for your C6 Z06 Corvette. Utilizing the same exhaust control valve as the factory system, you get a "Dr. Jekyll" cruising sound, and release the "Mr. Hyde" Bullet sound when you want! The Fusion system is an entirely 3 inch, T-304 stainless steel system, using precision mandrel bends for uninterrupted flow and performance. The muffler tips are double walled. The entire system comes completely polished and the result is a truly spectacular look and sound that gives this high performance sports car the look and aggressive sound which will have heads turning every where you go.

http://www.bbexhaust.com/car/corvette/fusion/index.php

5.DiabloSport Hand Held Tuner - The Diablo Sport Predator programmer integrates high performance flash tuning and OBD-II diagnostics capabilities in one hand-held module. This unit allows you to reprogram your original ECU chip for optimum performance. Up to 20H.P. gains and improved driveability! Adjust selected parameters for your specific driving applications and needs, for example: timing and fuel curves, air/fuel ratio, resetting speed and rev limiter, eliminating skip shift (CAGS), speedometer for gear or tire diameter changes, turning fans on/off, turning torque management off, part and full throttle shifts and shift firmness.

6.Lloyd Mats ( Logo - ZO6 505H.P. ) GM Official Licensed Product - Lloyd's mats offer exceptional quality, perfect fit and color match.
03blackZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote