The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 09-30-2007, 10:18 AM   #1
Pres712
Pres712

Name : Jim Hildebrand
Pres712 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Laser cut

As most of you know our "Garden Party" is drawing near. November 10 & 11th at Cypress Gardens. If you are planning on attending and staying at the Admiral's Inn when you make your reservation MAKE SURE you tell the desk that you are with the CORVETTE SHOW! Some have told me that they are being passed on to another motel. They still have a few rooms left.

I promised special trophies and last night Star & I were over to our president's house who is hand making the trophies. WOW!!! We got a preview and y'all are going to freak out. I can promise you, you will never see anything like these. I'm not going to spoil the surprise but they are laser cut, stainless steel....and that's all I'm going to say. See ya there?!?
Pres712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2007, 08:25 AM   #2
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Carrie, "Goldie" and I are looking forward to it. See Ya'll there.

Ken
Unread 10-02-2007, 12:14 PM   #3
CREWZIN

Name :
CREWZIN is on a distinguished road

On the forum calendar is says "more info later". How bout some more info now! Is there a web site, flyer?

87 Dark Red Metallic Coupe. L98 Auto, 143,000 smilin miles.
Black 17" Z06 Motorsport Wheels, Muffler Eliminators, "Y" pipe w/o pre-cats, K&N with open lid, TB Flow Booster, Big Mouth Performance Air Dam, Vette Connection Stage II Chip. Citrus County Corvette Club
CREWZIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2007, 12:31 PM   #4
Pres712
Pres712

Name : Jim Hildebrand
Pres712 is on a distinguished road
Wink Yep

Our website is www.baccvette.us and I've been posting updates about every two weeks. You read the last one regarding our one-of-a-kind trophies. If you pull up our flyer, it really says it all other than don't take "no" for an answer at the Admiral's Inn. We talked to them last week and they said they still have rooms. The problem is as with all motels; you call in, the person pulls up the info on the computer and they read, "all rooms blocked". Right away they tell you they are full. So make sure you tell them you are with the Corvette Show and magically a room should appear. All day Saturday is "Vendors" day at the hotel from 10Am-10PM. So far we have 12 vendors signed up. The FREE party is that night and during the party we will raffle off a few free rooms! The next day you will gather in the hotel parking lot where we release cars in groups of 10 (or clubs) to the picture area where a park photographer will take your pic with two Southern Belles and then on into the park. You will then be free to roam the park at your own pace. Around 3 or 4will be the awards presentation. You will notice that we have broken down more classes for a total of 31 trophies! If you have any other question please feel free to PM me or just write here on the Forum.
Pres712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2007, 08:52 PM   #5
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough

We booked our room last week and they said they were almost full at that time.

Joe B.
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote