The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 05-27-2010, 01:46 AM   #201
floridaZ

Name :
floridaZ has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Heck, I have had MORE than my share of threatened lawsuits just for maintaining that BOI forum mentioned above. The point of such threats was to attempt to scare me into deleting the thread about the person or business in order to destroy the evidence posted. However, I don't scare so easily, and have NEVER deleted any such evidence at all. There is substantial case history stemming from federal law that protects owners and staff of sites like this concerning such matters.
So... did I miss the stickied thread at the top of the BOI that lists the businesses that have threatened lawsuits over threads with factual information?
floridaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2010, 03:47 PM   #202
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

State investigator just called, things are moving along. They are trying to gather up all the complaints together instead of opening several.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2010, 08:44 PM   #203
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

I spoke with the investigator today and "someone" mislead him that my problem was solved and that I was taken care of. Not the case my car is still not taken care of, not by a long shot. The motor is in but shakes, the air conditioner isn't charged, it's not drivable. I guess the state has to take in all the evidence and then lobby the fines, so I guess we'll see there.

Chris can change the name of the shop all he wants but he hasn't changed at all. He's still a liar, a cheater and a thief. Since putting my issue out there I have been contacted by several (6 in all) people who have issues with work he has done, parts he's removed or other things. I have encouraged all of them to contact the Dept of Ag and Consumer Services.

Just figured I'd give you all an update.
Unread 07-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #204
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

The never ending story.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #205
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
The state is building a case and they will be using my car as part of the evidence against him.

Quote:
I spoke with the investigator today and "someone" mislead him that my problem was solved and that I was taken care of. Not the case my car is still not taken care of, not by a long shot. The motor is in but shakes, the air conditioner isn't charged, it's not drivable. I guess the state has to take in all the evidence and then lobby the fines, so I guess we'll see there.

Chris can change the name of the shop all he wants but he hasn't changed at all. He's still a liar, a cheater and a thief. Since putting my issue out there I have been contacted by several (6 in all) people who have issues with work he has done, parts he's removed or other things. I have encouraged all of them to contact the Dept of Ag and Consumer Services.

Just figured I'd give you all an update.
Thanks for the update. I thought they would just proceed regardless of the condition of your car. At least one other person said they filed charges. I think I read somewhere else that the facility wasn't licensed. What the heck are these people doing if they're not doing a full investigation?

Bob Korreck
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2010, 09:12 PM   #206
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

No if the complaint is satisfied then it drops off. While they still can lobby fines in my case they won't seek a resolution. Meaning Chris won't have to pay for my car to be done correctly elsewhere.
Unread 07-29-2010, 09:16 PM   #207
Bob K
Deceased

I understand what you're saying but how can someone mislead them if they're supposed to be doing a full investigation? You should be the only person that can say it's been properly taken care of or you want to drop the case.

So I'm saying what are these people doing? Obviously not their jobs.
Unread 07-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #208
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Not sure either. I've been trying to contact the guy for a few weeks. His office number had changed, so that made it a little hard. From what I was told there was a letter of satisfaction that was sent from Xtreme or one of the liars associated with Xtreme.
Unread 07-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #209
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Not sure either. I've been trying to contact the guy for a few weeks. His office number had changed, so that made it a little hard. From what I was told there was a letter of satisfaction that was sent from Xtreme or one of the liars associated with Xtreme.
That's funny and pretty sad. You file a complaint against someone and that person or person's unknown say you're now a satisfied customer and they believe it. My last question for now. You sure this agency isn't based in Washington, DC?
Unread 07-29-2010, 09:29 PM   #210
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Ha! Hope and Change, my friend!