The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > General BS forum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General BS forum I guess this will be for anything that would seem to be off topic in any other forum here. Just general shootin' the breeze kind of topics.

Unread 01-09-2007, 12:02 AM   #11
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road
Default The "luck" of the Luckeyes has finally run out!!!!

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2007, 06:24 AM   #12
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Talking GO GATORS!!!!

GO GATORS!!!!!
CHECK IT OUT!!!
www.gatorsports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/frontpage

Last edited by JIM KILL; 05-02-2008 at 12:52 PM.
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2007, 07:58 AM   #13
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Wow...

I couldn't believe the A S S Whooping the Gators had already given out by halftime ! WTF happened to Ohio?
Well, Just goes to show ya, the powers that be don't know Everything!!!
Unread 01-09-2007, 01:31 PM   #14
Delta0six
Bus Driver

Name :
Delta0six has disabled reputation
Default Go Gators!!!

What an incredible display by the Florida Gators.

I love knowing that every person who said the BCS Championship game had been played already between Michigan and Ohio St., have to eat crow today. It was total vindication for the Gators.

GO GATORS!!!
Delta0six is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2007, 08:49 PM   #15
TR6speed

Name :
TR6speed is on a distinguished road

I was in the mall Christmas shopping when USC lost and the Gators moved up to #2. There was an Ohio fan allupset that they would be playing the Gators. He said they wanted to play Michigan again to show their first win was real, and now they would be playing a much lesser team.

Well last night show them who was the lesser team. Ohio's bowl record against SEC teams is now 0-8. Maybe they ned to stay up north.
TR6speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2007, 11:55 PM   #16
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road
Default 100% agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalejr9afan
I was in the mall Christmas shopping when USC lost and the Gators moved up to #2. There was an Ohio fan allupset that they would be playing the Gators. He said they wanted to play Michigan again to show their first win was real, and now they would be playing a much lesser team.

Well last night show them who was the lesser team. Ohio's bowl record against SEC teams is now 0-8. Maybe they ned to stay up north.
I have said this a million times to everyone. The SEC is the toughest conference in college football. Notre Dame, Michigan and Ohio State are all media darlings (probably in that order) with USC being the newest since they all want to push the whole expansion deal with the NFL back to L.A. These teams play NO ONE year in and year out. Just look at their schedules.

The two best teams that Ohio State played was Michigan and Texas and look where they ended up. Michigan lost to USC badly who was a team that lost to two unranked teams. Notre Dame got slaughtered by Michigan, USC and LSU (yet another SEC team).The Gators one and only loss (to Auburn) was a hose job in all honesty when you look at that awful call the refs made against Leak and the fumble when clearly it was an incomplete pass.

As far as playing a lesser team, what do you expect one of their fans to say?! You are talking about the only group of people on the planet that didn't see the wad of hundreds stuffed in referee Terry Porter's shirt pocket to throw that flag in the Fiesta Bowl back in '02. No one on the planet saw them win that game and yes, as a Hurricane I am still bitter as hell!!!! The funny thing is they have convinced themselves they actually won and deserved it. I traveled to all of the neighboring states such as Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, etc. and all have said the same thing....."they didn't win that game and that was the worse call I had ever seen!" So I know that I'm not going crazy.

So screw 'em! The Gators wanted it, they deserve it and I'm glad they obliterated the media darlings once and for all.

Home state: Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black

Last edited by Guro305; 01-10-2007 at 04:30 PM.
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote