The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > General Florida Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Florida Discussions Anything related to Florida in general. From "natives" talking about things they know about, to visitors asking about details to make their visit more pleasant.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-14-2006, 09:53 AM   #1
Frankie2blue

Name :
Frankie2blue is on a distinguished road
Default How's Florida car insurance?

I own a house in both Mass. and in Naples. Being a non resident of Florida I just
had my property taxes doubled this year. So I am thinking of changing primary residency to Florida (getting a Homestead) and am wondering what the downside is to that move. I spend about the same amount of time in Florida as I do in Mass, so it is only a matter of the paperwork.I am self employed and work in both states. I do like the fact that I would save on State income tax that I am paying here, but I am wondering how the car insurance and all that (hidden taxes) are in Florida?What are the ups and downs? Anybody else out there in a similar situation to mine? Thanks.
Frankie2blue is offline   Reply With Quote