The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > CorvetteFlorida Feedback!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

CorvetteFlorida Feedback! Site Help Needed | Admin Notices | General feedback about this site

Unread 06-05-2006, 08:59 PM   #31
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Sweet!!! BTW, I'm with Tom on the supporting memberships. I'm all about supporting a "local" site
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2006, 10:39 PM   #32
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Sweet!!! BTW, I'm with Tom on the supporting memberships. I'm all about supporting a "local" site
You mean like PAID memberships??? Why in the world would anyone want to pay for a site with only 200 members? And everything is free anyway? Doesn't the admin have to be the one who approaches this topic with hat in hand?

I've done this on a couple of my other sites and still felt guilty about it. But with 30,000 members on one and nearly 8,000 on the other, I figured I could get away with it because of the resources it was drawing........
Unread 06-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #33
VicYelC6

Name :
VicYelC6 has disabled reputation

Good evening guys. New guy here, Ft Walton Bch. Just signed on.
VicYelC6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2006, 11:27 PM   #34
Rich Z

Hey Vic! How are you doing? Thanks for stopping in. You might want to check in at the Welcome Room (http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...splay.php?f=16) to post an intro. That's where most people are introducing themselves here.

Take your shoes off and make yourself at home.
Unread 06-06-2006, 02:22 AM   #35
exile

Name :
exile is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicYelC6
Good evening guys. New guy here, Ft Walton Bch. Just signed on.
Good to have you here. Great bunch of crackers on the new Florida Forum! Welcome..............Tom
Unread 06-06-2006, 03:40 AM   #36
Shadow

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile
Good to have you here. Great bunch of crackers on the new Florida Forum! Welcome..............Tom

Ain't that the truth!
Unread 06-06-2006, 03:42 AM   #37
Shadow

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
You mean like PAID memberships??? Why in the world would anyone want to pay for a site with only 200 members? And everything is free anyway? Doesn't the admin have to be the one who approaches this topic with hat in hand?

I've done this on a couple of my other sites and still felt guilty about it. But with 30,000 members on one and nearly 8,000 on the other, I figured I could get away with it because of the resources it was drawing........
It just helps defray costs somewhere down the road. Totally voluntary of course.

Great site!
Unread 06-06-2006, 08:16 AM   #38
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm actually thinking of adding a feature here that may become very useful to some folks. Don't want to say much about it until I see whether it will meet the requirements I think it needs to have. Don't you just love teasers like this?

Thanks.

Well Rich, what's the story here?

So what is the next goal you have set? Overall, is there a minimum number you'd like to see?

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2006, 12:36 PM   #39
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS
Well Rich, what's the story here?

So what is the next goal you have set? Overall, is there a minimum number you'd like to see?
Just been real busy with my real business. Here it is into June already and I don't have my 2006 price list finished. So I have to put the priority into that. That is what pays my bills, so I can't put that off for the playthings instead. I haven't even opened up the Reviews section I put on one of my other sites yet.

As for membership goals, heck I can't set any goals right now because I am not in a position to help try to meet them. Once the baby snakes begin hatching in a few weeks, my somewhat laughable "free time" is over with. At least until around October. It will be all I can do to just check in to say Hi now and again. I just have to hope I got a good nucleus of people here who will help spread the word and keep this site from dying on the vine in the meantime.

Thanks.
Unread 06-21-2006, 07:55 AM   #40
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:

As for membership goals, heck I can't set any goals right now because I am not in a position to help try to meet them. Once the baby snakes begin hatching in a few weeks, my somewhat laughable "free time" is over with. At least until around October. It will be all I can do to just check in to say Hi now and again. I just have to hope I got a good nucleus of people here who will help spread the word and keep this site from dying on the vine in the meantime.
Seems like we've hit a wall with sign ups lately. Lets get the word out while Rich is busy with baby snakes.

Most of us dream about our jobs from time to time. Just think Rich must have dreams of snakes all the time!

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote