The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 11-20-2007, 07:41 AM   #1
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Angry Put the Whole Family in Jail

Linda Hogan appeared in a street racing DVD

SEE THE VIDEO FOR YOURSELF!!!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content...9-87cc49532f5d

EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Nick "Hogan" Bollea hours before he was charged.
Clearwater Police: Nick Bollea was racing at time of crash
Ever since Nick Bollea was the driver in a horrible car crash in Clearwater on August 26, he and his family have said Nick was not speeding, and they've denounced street racing.

But the ABC Action News Investigators have obtained a DVD which might show a different side. The 2005 documentary is titled "Vehicular Lunatics". It was filmed at several Florida locations, including Saint Petersburg and Orlando. One "Extra" on the DVD is called "Street Racing With Linda Hogan.

At one point, Linda Bollea (Hogan) is seen alongside another car. Linda Bollea is driving a car identified as a Mercedes S600. Her daughter, Brooke is her passenger. Brooke says to the men in the adjacent car, "Wanna race?" One of the men replies, "Yeah! We love racing you! On three." Brooke replies, "Let's do this. Alright." Then Linda Bollea says "Let's kick it."

The cars take off, but their speeds are not known.

Nick Bollea and his father Terry Jean, better known from his wrestling days as Hulk Hogan, are also seen in the documentary.

Two years later, 17 year old Nick is charged with felony reckless driving after a crash leaves a friend in a coma, and after Nick was pulled over four times for speeding. At one point in the documentary, his mother was asked how she feels about street racing.

Her answer: "Oh, I love it. I love it. The rush, the speed on the road, stereo blasting, heart-pounding, racing in between all the cars, dodging the cops. It's awesome."

ABC Action News Investigative Reporter Matthew Schwartz interviewed the family in their home hours before Nick's arrest two weeks ago, and Linda Bollea denied making that remark when Matthew asked if she said it on the tape.
Mrs. Bollea says, "I never said that. I never would have said that."

The attorney for the mother of Nick Bollea's injured passenger, 22-year old John Graziano, a Marine from Dunedin, had previously said he's planning a civil suit against the Bolleas.

We showed the documentary "Vehicular Lunatics" to Tim Prugh. He's a civil attorney in Tampa who is not involved in the case. Prugh says the video could be damaging to the Bolleas, "Damaging enough where I would attempt to keep it out if I were defending the people that were representing Mr. Bollea. And if I represent the injured party, I want to get that into evidence to demonstrate that they were enthusiastic racers and it was in the family."

Meanwhile, John Graziano remains in critical condition, in a coma, at the James Haley V.A. Hospital in Tampa.

Last edited by JIM KILL; 11-28-2007 at 08:53 AM.
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2007, 08:47 AM   #2
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

I wonder how many languages "Hulk" can say "I'm sooooo screwed" in?
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2007, 09:39 AM   #3
Pres712
Pres712

Name : Jim Hildebrand
Pres712 is on a distinguished road
Angry WOW!

And then she denys it!!! But remember the "Golden Rule"; "those with the gold make the rules!" ie O.J.
Pres712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2007, 10:13 AM   #4
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres712 View Post
And then she denys it!!! But remember the "Golden Rule"; "those with the gold make the rules!" ie O.J.

Well,,, yea, but now he doesn't have the gold anymore and now he's sitting in jail on new robbery with a gun charges in Las Vegas. He had the same mentality but none of the gold to back it up.

I have always felt that Linda "Hogan" was a bit of an immature woman. She has a child like demeanor whenever it comes to authority. She just had to have some roosters in her multi-million dollar neighborhood, and when the neighbors complained about the noise they screamed at the hedge row and turned on stereo speakers to make a bigger azz of themselves. This was caught on the show they were taping (which they knew,,, and helped to fuel their childish behavior). When they lost the city ordinance violation she had a super temper tantrum!

It does not surprise me at all that she was in the video trying to be a kid and best friend to her bratty children. Then it makes complete sense that she doesn't even remember the childish behavior in the video (because there have been so many incidents over the years) so she denies she ever said it! Just like my 2 year old nephew!!!

I hope she pays out the nose for her idiot son's behavior.....
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2007, 04:04 PM   #5
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Angry The Law

The Kid and the whole Hogan Family is going down with the Civil Suit that will be coming from the Family of the Boy that is in a Coma.

"The Tape with Mom Hogan will nail the Coffin shut"

The Law:

(4) It is unlawful for any person:

(a) To operate a motor vehicle in this state unless each passenger and the operator of the vehicle under the age of 18 years are restrained by a safety belt or by a child restraint device pursuant to s. 316.613, if applicable; or

(b) To operate a motor vehicle in this state unless the person is restrained by a safety belt.

(5) It is unlawful for any person 18 years of age or older to be a passenger in the front seat of a motor vehicle unless such person is restrained by a safety belt when the vehicle is in motion.
Unread 11-20-2007, 05:46 PM   #6
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

I say nail the door shut on all of them!
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2007, 09:15 AM   #7
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM KILL View Post
The Kid and the whole Hogan Family is going down with the Civil Suit that will be coming from the Family of the Boy that is in a Coma.

"The Tape with Mom Hogan will nail the Coffin shut"

The Law:

(4) It is unlawful for any person:

(a) To operate a motor vehicle in this state unless each passenger and the operator of the vehicle under the age of 18 years are restrained by a safety belt or by a child restraint device pursuant to s. 316.613, if applicable; or

(b) To operate a motor vehicle in this state unless the person is restrained by a safety belt.

(5) It is unlawful for any person 18 years of age or older to be a passenger in the front seat of a motor vehicle unless such person is restrained by a safety belt when the vehicle is in motion.
Yea but he's an adult, so that falls on him. He would get his own ticket.

The kicker is the underage drinking, racing and the crash that resulted in the injuries. The plaintiffs will argue that if Nick wasn't drinking, and the crash had not occurred, the seatbelt would not matter.... lawyer's ways of clouding up the issue.
Unread 11-21-2007, 09:50 AM   #8
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Regardless of the seatbelt issue, the Bolleas are still screwed.

Nick comitted an act that a "reasonably prudent person" would or should know "might" cause death or great bodily harm. He also knows the act is CRIMINAL.

I don't look to see Nick spend any "real" jail time. Instead, I expect to see him loose his license, and the entire family will be engaged in the lawsuit.

The Bolleas, likely the Hogan enterprise, and Nick.

All the kids not wearing a seatbelt or the fact (if they can prove or get the jury to believe it) that the passenger was a compliant and willing co-conspirator in the act, will do is assist the jury and/or insurance company adjustor in subrogating damages.

He (his family) "might" get a few $$ less for not getting out at the first light...

Frankly, I believe the kids were being stupid together. My best uneducated guess would be that the Marine home on leave was pushing Nick into racing and compliant about being there

Does that change the fact that Nick should have said no? Absolutely not. And the Bolleas will pay for that mistake and thier encouragement of such behavior.

Now...lets see what really happens????
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2007, 10:36 AM   #9
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Default Good Points Shadow

Last edited by JIM KILL; 05-02-2008 at 12:55 PM.
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2007, 11:28 AM   #10
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Default DMV suspends Nick's license

Like wow maaaaaan,,, that's harsh..... NOT!! I figure this will be about the worst thing that will happen to Nick outside of living in a normal house after poor Hulk is broke from the lawsuit.....

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2...e+for+one+year

I guess Nick will have to hire a full time chauffeur to drive him around for a few months....