The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 11-25-2006, 11:30 AM   #21
Stangkiller

Name :
Stangkiller has disabled reputation

You all are unreal. Get alife, and get over it. He did a burn out, it was dark out, big freakin deal. Nobody was hurt, nobody's cars was damaged. And it was one hell of a burn out at that. If you want to host a PUBLIC event, open to the PUBLIC, you're going to get people to attend that aren't 90 years old and actually like to enjoy them selves.

I know some of you old folks get your entertainment from complaining about the younger folk, but this time you're just DEAD WRONG and need to get over it.
Stangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2006, 12:32 PM   #22
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller
You all are unreal. Get alife, and get over it. He did a burn out, it was dark out, big freakin deal. Nobody was hurt, nobody's cars was damaged. And it was one hell of a burn out at that. If you want to host a PUBLIC event, open to the PUBLIC, you're going to get people to attend that aren't 90 years old and actually like to enjoy them selves.

I know some of you old folks get your entertainment from complaining about the younger folk, but this time you're just DEAD WRONG and need to get over it.
You're obviously don't get it !
It's where and when he did it. These guys had been drinking since before I arrived at the hotel,(just before 3:00) which was evident by all of the empty beer bottles by their cars, then continued to do so into the night.
Then this guy gets behind the wheel of a powerful machine, in a narrow parking lot where there were other Vetes parked, while people were sleeping and decides to tear it up. What part of this is "Not a big deal"?
He demonstrated a lack of judgement, showing no consideration for others or their property, damaged the parking lot and could have gotten the host hotel to not invite us back.
Just because something bad didn't happen, doesn't make Us the Bad Guys, Nor does it make it ok. What if something bad did happened? we'd all have possibly suffered because of HIS recklessness and immaturity?
You come in here blasting away with your insults, yet you weren't even there!?
This guy was obviously a Rebel without a clause (ment to spell it this way)
with a F@#k you attitude towards everyone.

In closing... I do have a life, and It's great!

I'm around and will be at future events, look my 90 year old ass up and we'll talk.

~Ray
Unread 11-25-2006, 12:45 PM   #23
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
Default woops

*You obviously..
Unread 11-25-2006, 01:04 PM   #24
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
Default Now that i've seen your profile...

A major???
I'll bet this sort of thing isn't tolerated on your base? Exhibition of speed, reckless driving, reckless endangerment, drunk driving, disturbing the peace etc etc...
What kind of person say's.. "Nobody was hurt, nobody's car was damaged, get over it".
Hey major, rules and laws are there for a reason. They're for all of us to follow, not just some of us. What gives this guy the right to break these rules/laws?
I'm sure if you had witnessed this sort of thing on your base you'd have said something riff, major?
We're expressing our concerns here, whereas any one of us could have called Johnny Law on him, But didn't.

This guy demonstrated his right to be an idiot as are we demonstrating our right to call him on it!
I'm Done!
Unread 11-25-2006, 01:06 PM   #25
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Wow...just Wow!....We need a 2 bulls in a china shop smiley
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2006, 03:36 PM   #26
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
F@#k you attitude towards everyone.
HEY! I've got one of those too, but there is a differnce between crazy and not giving a damn, and stupid...that dude...was stupid

Quote:
I'm around and will be at future events, look my 90 year old ass up and we'll talk.

~Ray

HELL YEAZ! We will take our walkers to his ass! Then take his lady on a date to Bob Evan's on our adult trikes! WOOT!!!11!!!1!!one!!!!
Mekanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2006, 03:38 PM   #27
Stangkiller

Name :

Quote:
You're obviously don't get it !
It's where and when he did it. These guys had been drinking since before I arrived at the hotel,(just before 3:00) which was evident by all of the empty beer bottles by their cars, then continued to do so into the night.
Then this guy gets behind the wheel of a powerful machine, in a narrow parking lot where there were other Vetes parked, while people were sleeping and decides to tear it up. What part of this is "Not a big deal"?
He demonstrated a lack of judgement, showing no consideration for others or their property, damaged the parking lot and could have gotten the host hotel to not invite us back.
Just because something bad didn't happen, doesn't make Us the Bad Guys, Nor does it make it ok. What if something bad did happened? we'd all have possibly suffered because of HIS recklessness and immaturity?
You come in here blasting away with your insults, yet you weren't even there!?
This guy was obviously a Rebel without a clause (ment to spell it this way)
with a F@#k you attitude towards everyone.

In closing... I do have a life, and It's great!

~Ray
Correction, I was there. And yes, I was drinking. But that driver hadn't had a single beer. If you weren't there, how can you accuse drunk driving? Guilty by association? I love all your assumptions your making about the owner of this car, none of you even know who it is
Unread 11-25-2006, 03:39 PM   #28
Stangkiller

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanic
HEY! I've got one of those too, but there is a differnce between crazy and not giving a damn, and stupid...that dude...was stupid

HELL YEAZ! We will take our walkers to his ass! Then take his lady on a date to Bob Evan's on our adult trikes! WOOT!!!11!!!1!!one!!!!
I still don't understand it. He's got a car built for drag racing, used his line lock, and spun the tires a bit. BIG DEAL.
Unread 11-25-2006, 05:11 PM   #29
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller
Here's where the assumptions began.
Regardless if he was drinking or not, how many laws did he break? (1 less).

I was one of the people your friend woke up during his "Look at me episode". Gee wonder why i'd be ticked? As if it's not hard enough to fall asleep in a hotel.

In fact, there were people that saw who was doing the burn out.
And so what if his car is set up for drag and that he was using his line lock. He was still was being inconsiderate to the other people staying at the hotel. Seriously, if you can't understand that, I give up.
Besides all of what I've said...We all had "gotten over" your friends burn out days ago, then YOU chimed in with YOUR post. The only thing being discussed now(days ago) is the possibility of setting something up for those of us that wanted to do burn outs in the future. So really, you are the one that opened up the old wound, not any of us!
...Day late and a Dollar short...
Also, good job avoiding my questions Major

Oh, and My bad if you were there. You must have seen us then. My wife, kids and I were parked just behind you guys in the black C6 and silver C5.Apparently you must have had a bottle stuck in your face, as you didn't say hi.

~Ray
Unread 11-25-2006, 07:18 PM   #30
Stangkiller

Name :

Quote:
Here's where the assumptions began.
Regardless if he was drinking or not, how many laws did he break? (1 less).

I was one of the people your friend woke up during his "Look at me episode". Gee wonder why i'd be ticked? As if it's not hard enough to fall asleep in a hotel.

In fact, there were people that saw who was doing the burn out.
And so what if his car is set up for drag and that he was using his line lock. He was still was being inconsiderate to the other people staying at the hotel. Seriously, if you can't understand that, I give up.
Besides all of what I've said...We all had "gotten over" your friends burn out days ago, then YOU chimed in with YOUR post. The only thing being discussed now(days ago) is the possibility of setting something up for those of us that wanted to do burn outs in the future. So really, you are the one that opened up the old wound, not any of us!
...Day late and a Dollar short...
Also, good job avoiding my questions Major

Oh, and My bad if you were there. You must have seen us then. My wife, kids and I were parked just behind you guys in the black C6 and silver C5.Apparently you must have had a bottle stuck in your face, as you didn't say hi.

~Ray
I just can't believe you guys have nothing better to do than complain about somebody enjoying his car. We paid to stay in that hotel just as well as you guys. We just tend to enjoy our corvette brother/sisterhood a bit more.

If you weren't so busy trying to regulate and rule other peoples lives, you might actually learn to enjoy life a little.

I'm still in shock we have people so stuck up that they'd let this bother them.