Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Suggestion Box Forum Requests | Site Mods | General Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-23-2007, 02:05 PM   #31
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

OK... I changed the setting so that the news feed will only pull in a max of 10 new messages every 12 hours. So that is going to only be 20 new messages per day. Will that work?

I think my programmer takes off during the weekends, so I probably won't hear back from him till Monday about my exclusion request.

Yeah, I know not everyone is going to like everything new here, but some likely will. Just as not everyone would like it if I just left the site alone and made NO changes whatsoever. Some wouldn't like that either. All I am doing is trying my best to make this site better for the majority. I have no doubts whatsoever that I can't please absolutely everyone.

The whole idea of this is to try to get new input to stimulate discussions on this site. Instead of me or someone else finding such news items and posting them here, I am using an automated news feed instead.

And in case anyone has forgotten, this site is not just about Corvettes, but is also about Florida. So yes, this is somewhat different from other sites in that it has a dual focus. That was my plan from the very beginning. That is why I chose the name CorvetteFlorida for this site.

Now if anyone has any ideas on how to more finely tune the keyword search (within technically realistic options) I am certainly willing to listen to those suggestions.