The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 01-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #81
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
damn truck quit running today, I don't know what happened it's just dead. The battery seems fine.

I WANT MY DAMN CAR!!!
Go to the shop with Dan on Wednesday and get it. Sounds like it's going to be quite a gathering...

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 11:53 PM   #82
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

I can get the car provided that my truck works to tow it, but unless I get the money back from Chris ,I am not putting anything else in the Pontiac.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2010, 12:54 AM   #83
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Quote:
I can get the car provided that my truck works to tow it, but unless I get the money back from Chris ,I am not putting anything else in the Pontiac.
Want to join my lawsuit?
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #84
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

I have just spent a lot of time reading 9 pages of posts. This has got to be one of the longest threads I have ever read that went nowhere. Looks like a few people know the shop involved and the owner. Has this been resolved? After spending all of this time reading I feel like I have a vested interest.

There has got to be a reason this car sat for so long. I just can't figure out what it is. My car would have been outta there in short order if no one was working on it. I must be missing something.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2010, 07:49 AM   #85
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Unread 01-19-2010, 09:22 AM   #86
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

unfortunately, there isn't much to report I finally got my tag back and am now debating on turning it in, No refund yet but we'll see. Still holding out hope for something to change.
Unread 01-19-2010, 09:30 AM   #87
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
unfortunately, there isn't much to report I finally got my tag back and am now debating on turning it in, No refund yet but we'll see. Still holding out hope for something to change.
Hasn't this been going on for almost a year? I have a trailer and can help you get you car. Or is there a lien against it? I just don't get it.
Unread 01-19-2010, 09:45 AM   #88
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Yes it has, I have almost given up on the car ever being fixed. I was going to try to get down there and pick it up but my truck is now having worse issues then just the water in the new headlamp. I am also in the middle of a busy travel schedule and buying a house. I appreciate the offer. There is no lien on the car. I am just undecided on what to do with it once I get it back.

In the city of Tallahassee it has to have a tag on it. I don't want to put anymore money into it without getting the refund back on it (ie, pay someone else to put a motor in and be out the 2750 and the second costs as well). I am afraid that if I turn my tag in that I will have to repay for the tag again in a month or two. I just renewed it in Nov and haven't even put the sticker on, the tax office offers no refunds. It's all a pain in my ass. My truck, this car and sadly this situation.
Unread 01-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #89
Bob K
Deceased

What kind of car is this? Have you considered selling it? You're buying a house so maybe money is tight but you're not on welfare and you have to protect your assets so you need to get that car.

I also don't understand the shop involved for not settling this. I am not placing blame on anyone or even taking sides but under the circumstances I would be afraid to take my car to them.
Unread 01-19-2010, 10:42 AM   #90
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

It's a Pontiac GTP. The car has been there this long a couple of weeks won't kill it. =)