The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-04-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
jeffp1

Name :
jeffp1 has disabled reputation
Default Ecklers Discount

Just thought you should know that your home page shows that if you order from Ecklers and use coupon code "FLVETTE" you will get a 10% discount. NOT TRUE. I've just placed an order with Ecklers and they do not recognize FLVETTE as a coupon code. I took the issue up with a supervisor at Ecklers and he assured me the code is no good. This should be sorted out with Ecklers or removed from the site. As a side note...for my inconvenience, Ecklers did reduce my shipping cost from $26.99 to $10.99 which I thought was nice of them to offer that up.
jeffp1 is offline   Reply With Quote