The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 05-26-2010, 03:04 PM   #191
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Hell, you live in Florida. If someone physically attacks you in a place you have a right to be in, you can shoot the sob. -> http://www.gunlaws.com/FloridaCastleDoctrine.htm
I'm not criticizing Rich but everyone throws these laws around. We are very lucky not to live in areas like Wisconsin and Illinois just to name 2 of them but regardless we better have access to a really good attorney because stuff happens. Criminal and civil. Even though I have a permit to carry sometimes I think about not doing it anymore. A huge responsibility goes with the right to bear arms.

Also, as I posted previously, if someone wants you bad enough they'll probably get you.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #192
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I'm not criticizing Rich but everyone throws these laws around. We are very lucky not to live in areas like Wisconsin and Illinois just to name 2 of them but regardless we better have access to a really good attorney because stuff happens. Criminal and civil. Even though I have a permit to carry sometimes I think about not doing it anymore. A huge responsibility goes with the right to bear arms.

Also, as I posted previously, if someone wants you bad enough they'll probably get you.
I think all things considered, I would much rather wind up in court then to wind up in a grave prematurely....
Unread 05-26-2010, 05:37 PM   #193
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
I think all things considered, I would much rather wind up in court then to wind up in a grave prematurely....
I think I agree. I'm still carrying.
Unread 05-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #194
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Sorry, but I forgot to add I had expected Shadow to add some words of wisdom. He must have decided to work for a change.
Unread 05-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #195
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Correct. Just use your head. Just because a person is permitted to carry a weapon doesn't mean they have to use it. Common sense goes a long way. Many variables come into play with every situation and not every situation is the same. It's the "Cowboys" that scare me....those that are armed and looking for trouble to begin with.
Unread 05-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #196
ironhorse
Road Warrior

Name :
ironhorse is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Hi Bob, yeah I can understand what your saying about packing...However, there is another old saying and I quote "I RATHER BE TRIED BY 12 THEN CARRIED OUT BY 6"...
ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #197
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Correct. Just use your head. Just because a person is permitted to carry a weapon doesn't mean they have to use it. Common sense goes a long way. Many variables come into play with every situation and not every situation is the same. It's the "Cowboys" that scare me....those that are armed and looking for trouble to begin with.
I could tell you stories. The first class I ever attended had two guys that didn't know the barrel from the grip. They didn't even have time to spend at the range. I think they went and shot 6/12 rounds a piece. They left and were NRA certified. Scary deal.

Even those with training; ask them under what circumstances can they draw their weapon. They won't know. And then like you said, ya got the cowboys out there. Some people just don't think cause they know it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
Hi Bob, yeah I can understand what your saying about packing...However, there is another old saying and I quote "I RATHER BE TRIED BY 12 THEN CARRIED OUT BY 6"...
That might depend on your age.
Unread 05-26-2010, 08:39 PM   #198
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Exactly!

Quote:
Good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
Can I get another Amen up in heya!

Quote:
Sorry, but I forgot to add I had expected Shadow to add some words of wisdom. He must have decided to work for a change.
well you're right. I've been working since about 4 am, dealing with my crazy assed daughter and her worthless POS fiance' and her trailer traah best girlfriend (nothing against trailers mind you...just an expression) and I just rolled in and thought, WTF...maybe I'll check the website before I doan other oh, 4-6 hours of paperwork

But, since you've been waiting, I'll oblidge.

Here's two.....Feck you!

Now, hows that work for ya????lmao:

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #199
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Exactly!

Good idea

Amen

Can I get another Amen up in heya!

well you're right. I've been working since about 4 am, dealing with my crazy assed daughter and her worthless POS fiance' and her trailer traah best girlfriend (nothing against trailers mind you...just an expression) and I just rolled in and thought, WTF...maybe I'll check the website before I doan other oh, 4-6 hours of paperwork

But, since you've been waiting, I'll oblidge.

Here's two.....Feck you!

Now, hows that work for ya????lmao:
That's good for a laugh. Go get some sleep and don't worry about what you have no control over.
Unread 05-26-2010, 11:27 PM   #200
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
That's good for a laugh.
Thats what I intended

Quote:
Go get some sleep and don't worry about what you have no control over. :thumbsup
You got that right!

BTW...what's sleep?

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote