The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > On The Road in Florida

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

On The Road in Florida Cruising | Scenic Routes | Speed Traps | Cool Places To Visit | Interesting Experiences in Florida

Unread 11-09-2006, 08:59 AM   #21
Guro305
Heathen

Name :
Guro305 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Well the love bugs are definitely on the way out in north Florida. Been getting a couple of chilly nights here, and I think that knocked them back.

Not slowing down the mosquitos, however. Got two of the three Mosquito Magnets working and they are definitely pulling them in. Got a third one on the fritz that needs to be fixed.....
Do tell about these mosquito magnets! Never heard of such a thing but I'll try anything to keep the little bastards away.

-C5 Chevy Corvette - Torch Red
-Gen 3 Pontiac Trans Am - Pearl Black
-B14 Nissan Sentra GXE - Pearl Black
Guro305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2007, 11:18 AM   #22
SteveTurner

Name :
SteveTurner has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREWZIN
I try not to take the Vette out during the dreaded LB season also, BUT, I went on the Hot Rod Power Tour last week and the beginning event was in Kissimee just below Orlando and the LB season was just ending. I had picked up a container of REJEX after reading about it on another Vette forum and thought I'd try it out. It's a clear liquid that puts a protective coating on anything. I tried it out...and it works. The LB's that I did hit came off without any problem whatsoever. A wet tissue cleaned them up. The more coats of REJEX the more protection. Won't stop rocks but it's great for bugs. Used to sell only On-line but now they say it's carried at Ture Value Hardware stores.

http://www.e-tackle.com/rejeX.htm
I agree, Rejex works great for Love Bugs. A water hose will wash most of them off and a wet paper towel will get the rest. Plus it makes your car look great. But it is not clear.
SteveTurner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #23
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTurner
I agree, Rejex works great for Love Bugs. A water hose will wash most of them off and a wet paper towel will get the rest. Plus it makes your car look great. But it is not clear.
Yeah, the Rejex I have is kind of a white paste looking fluid......