The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 08-16-2007, 11:15 AM   #21
Rebekah7155

Name :
Rebekah7155 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vett boy
I'll admit I watched Watkins Glen ,and that was great racin' no matter who won.(my driver did)
I wish I could have been there with ya Rebekah and your husband watching it.Even though your TV is a little small.

LOL

I was in a pretty foul mood after Kevin got "juantoya'ed"
I admit I felt better when Jeff Gordon left the track briefly. Not because I hate Gordon but because my husband is a Gordon fan and he got to join me in my foul mood
Rebekah7155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2007, 03:05 PM   #22
88vert

Name :
88vert has disabled reputation

Joe B I agree, another thing I don't like is the fact that a 19 year old kid can run [WINSTON CUP] and never worked up through the ranks! In the old day's a guy would work up the ladder and go to Busch and the final stop at the top was winston Cup if you were good enough.A lot of good racers were not good enough, and never made it. And some that did make it did not stay long!
88vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2007, 09:26 AM   #23
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebekah7155
LOL

I was in a pretty foul mood after Kevin got "juantoya'ed"
I admit I felt better when Jeff Gordon left the track briefly. Not because I hate Gordon but because my husband is a Gordon fan and he got to join me in my foul mood

And I bet nothing happens to Juan Pablo A$$toya either. I'm referring to the grabbing of Kevin's helmet and shoving him 2 or 3 times on live TV. A$$car wants the Hispanic viewers so A$$toya will get away with murder. He is a rookie with an attitude and my MOST disliked driver of all time!
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #24
88vert

Name :

Juan is NASCARS new fairhaired boy he can do no wrong! He has taken Jeff Gordons place! He is numero uno even the announcers praise him all the time. Sometime its like he is the only one on the track!
Unread 08-19-2007, 07:35 PM   #25
Rebekah7155

Name :

for once I think Nascar did the right thing not penalizing Kevin or Juantoya.

Funny today, even though the race was rained out, I was watching a bit of the pre show on Speed and a guy was holding up a sign that said "Juan Problem Juantoya"
Unread 08-21-2007, 03:35 PM   #26
88vert

Name :

Todays race was a perfect example of uneeded cautions. With less than 30 laps to go Jeff Gordon had a tire go down, he lost it went into the mud on the infield, out of the way of the track by 50 yards at least. they call a caution! They had one just a couple laps prior to that for debris on the track that no one could find.They do evey thing they can do to get evryone caughjt up if thier driver is not winning. If Jeff or montoya were leading for example there would have been no caution.It ain't like the old days when men were men!
Unread 08-21-2007, 04:47 PM   #27
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebekah7155
for once I think Nascar did the right thing not penalizing Kevin or Juantoya.

Funny today, even though the race was rained out, I was watching a bit of the pre show on Speed and a guy was holding up a sign that said "Juan Problem Montoya"

I like that one. I will be repeating that.
Unread 08-21-2007, 05:20 PM   #28
Rebekah7155

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88vert
Todays race was a perfect example of uneeded cautions. With less than 30 laps to go Jeff Gordon had a tire go down, he lost it went into the mud on the infield, out of the way of the track by 50 yards at least. they call a caution! They had one just a couple laps prior to that for debris on the track that no one could find.They do evey thing they can do to get evryone caughjt up if thier driver is not winning. If Jeff or montoya were leading for example there would have been no caution.It ain't like the old days when men were men!

I am not sure I have seen Nascar show Juantoya favoritism. Also, he has not lead very many laps.
Unread 08-22-2007, 06:50 AM   #29
88vert

Name :

One example of Jewon or Jaun favortism was last week at Watkins when he was pushing and shoving Harvick.If it was some of the others that did that it would have been more than a slap on the wrist!Nascar wants everyone to be even it doesnt do much good for a guy to race his ass off all race and then have nascar through a couple uneeded cautions at the end of the race so all the others can catch up! And it happens all the time..
Unread 08-22-2007, 06:53 PM   #30
Z06 Rocket

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88vert
One example of Jewon or Jaun favortism was last week at Watkins when he was pushing and shoving Harvick.If it was some of the others that did that it would have been more than a slap on the wrist!Nascar wants everyone to be even it doesnt do much good for a guy to race his ass off all race and then have nascar through a couple uneeded cautions at the end of the race so all the others can catch up! And it happens all the time..
I agree