The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 11-28-2007, 11:02 AM   #21
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

Boot camp and 4 years in the Marine corps might straighten the kid out. At least he might learn some respect for authority and life!
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2007, 01:08 PM   #22
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
In one way, I feel for Terry (Hulk). He's got a knucklehead for a son (and a soon to be ex-wife) that have placed him in the ultimate trick bag
Yep, a knucklehead son, and a money grubbing wife who is trying to take her 1/2 before the Grazianos get some. I hope she ends up with NADA-ZILCH-ZERO-NARY A DIME-BROKE,,,, and she has to get a real job.

She is a piece of work if you ask me.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2007, 02:48 PM   #23
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket View Post
Yep, a knucklehead son, and a money grubbing wife who is trying to take her 1/2 before the Grazianos get some. I hope she ends up with NADA-ZILCH-ZERO-NARY A DIME-BROKE,,,, and she has to get a real job.

She is a piece of work if you ask me.

I agree with you, But I think their divorce is a mutal proect the money thing

Website
------------------------------------------------------
Ms. AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #24
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. AntiVenom View Post
I agree with you, But I think their divorce is a mutal proect the money thing
Thats what I'm thinking. A ploy thatsnot going to work.

(BTW-This is Shadow on Ms. AV's computer. Don't want you to think she's talking to herself or something

Website
------------------------------------------------------
Ms. AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2007, 03:31 PM   #25
JIM KILL
TampaBay Vettes

Name : Jim Kill
JIM KILL is on a distinguished road
Angry Disfunctional Family

Let's Summerize This Disfunctional family:

1.) The Father Takes the Boy Out Fishing And Loads Him Up With Beer.
2.) The Mother Drag Races On The Street and Sells The Video.
3.) The Daughter Drag Races With Mother And Can't Sing.
4.) The Boy Drag Races While Drunk and Makes His Best Friend a Veggie.
5.) Mother Files For Divorce.
6.) Boy Says He Was Going 40 MPH, Witness Say "100MPH".
7.) Police say "Drugs and Liquor" Involved In Crash.

This Is Better Than The Old TV Show "Dallas".
Stay Tune For Next Weeks Episode.............

"Father Beats The Crap Out Of The Whole Family"

Last edited by JIM KILL; 05-02-2008 at 12:55 PM.
JIM KILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2007, 06:06 PM   #26
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

I say let the kid pickup soap for about 14 years!
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2007, 02:25 PM   #27
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default I for one..

will be happy if he has to answer for his actions like us "regular" people.
I'm so tired of seeing celebrities get off because of who they are!
As far as leaving it alone...People normally don't go on and on talking about stuff like this unless they know the ones involved. Well, because of his (Hulk Hogan's) celebrity status most know this family (to an extent), so it gets talked about. Gotta talk about something.
Unread 12-02-2007, 11:34 AM   #28
coolassbrad

Name :
coolassbrad is on a distinguished road

still everytime nick and I have talked he's a real nice guy.very polite and respectful towards me and my business partners,i wish him and his family all the luck in the world in getting through this.BTW the divorce was already in the works a month before the wreck" helps to know people". I just pray no one from here is on his jury panel

SUPPORT NICK HOGAN
coolassbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #29
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolassbrad View Post
still everytime nick and I have talked he's a real nice guy.very polite and respectful towards me and my business partners,i wish him and his family all the luck in the world in getting through this.BTW the divorce was already in the works a month before the wreck" helps to know people". I just pray no one from here is on his jury panel

SUPPORT NICK HOGAN
Well now that the "agenda" in on the table, it helps to understand your position.

FWIW, it's HIGHLY unlikely anyone thats posted here to date (including you) would be accepted on his jury panel. At least not while one side or the other still has exclusions.

Secondly, it's not about Nick, Terry or any of the family being "nice people."

What he did was dangerous, juvenile, stupid, arrogant and potentially deadly! It's not that difficult to understand.

And it's not about "US" and what we do. For the record, if any one of us here were to do the same thing and end up in the same position, I'd say the SAME THING....You fawked up and now you have to pay the piper.

Nicks no different than anyone else and should not be considered or treated any differently.

He has celebrity status via the family and as such, will necessarily reap the havoc the press can play on a life. It may not be "fair" but it is what it is.

He'll have his day in court and a judge or jury will ultimately decide his fate.

If he skates on this I'd be amazed. This is not the 1st time he's done such things. And his attitude sucks! If that were not the case, I might feel a little differently. But it's not.

As an aside, You may or may not recall several years back, two "gentlemen" were involved in a little traffic altercation near the Courtney Campbell Causeway and the Veterans Expressway near the exit to St. Petersburg.

In the end, one of the men, a father and fellow martial artist lay dead in the street.

Another gentleman, a very clean cut, wholesome looking, all american kid type, articulate and educated, with a decent future ahead of him, arrested for homicide. He shot and killed the Martial Artist over ROAD RAGE.

I knew both of these guys. Unfortunately, I knew the shooter better than the other martial artist, and if you asked me about him, I'd say the same thing you did about Nick...very nice and respectful toward me and my profession

However, when he committed this horrendous, senseless, selfish act, he became another idiot scumbag to me! and deserved whatever the courts threw at him and a tad more.

I didn't support this creep, nor did I speak up for him. What he did was uncalled for...but he was a very nice guy...

I happen to like Terry's charachter (wrestling) and the work he's done with and for the kids

I think he failed as a father and in this case, unfortunately, it's going to hurt a lot, personally, professionally, financially and probably most of all, as a parent.

We can't always control our kids, I'll be the 1st to admit that. We can however, try to give them proper guidance and role models while they're young.

Clem, aka:BUBBA the "love sponge" ani't exactly what I'd want hanging around my kid!

Buying alcohol, supporting (openly) street racing and such is also low on my to do list when it comes to raising a child.

Finally, whether it worked or not, my son and daughter knew from day one, that I did not condone street racing, DUI or other such dangerous acts. Even when my son saw me do something inherrently stupid once, he even commented negatively about it He also knows how much training and experience I have over the years and how little he really has to date.

To each thier own but there will be no support for Nick Hogan (Bollea) from me
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2007, 02:34 PM   #30
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

I am sick of seeing movie stars and sports stars getting away with murder. They should hang like the rest of us!
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote