The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 03-19-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
Gannet

Name :
Gannet is on a distinguished road
Default Wanted: Professional mobile detailer, Pinellas

Looking for recommendations for a GOOD professional mobile detailer who will work South Pinellas. Prefer someone you have used personally. Would also like to hear of any to avoid.

Thanks!
Gannet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #2
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

John Wilson of Auto XTC is their one and only master corvette tech. He has detailed in the past and if he doesn't do this anymore, I would think he would know someone close by to help you. Larry French is the owner and their number is 727-573-1292. Tell them Mark from Bradenton referred you.
PS: John also has judged several shows and if you are showing, he can help you with the attention to detail.
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2008, 12:03 AM   #3
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough
Default Here's a guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannet View Post
Looking for recommendations for a GOOD professional mobile detailer who will work South Pinellas. Prefer someone you have used personally. Would also like to hear of any to avoid.

Thanks!
Contact Backyard Mechanic, He just started his mobile detailing business. He does a great job on his multiple show winning '02 Coupe, I'll bet he can bring your car up to a show winning finish.

This is a biased free plug for Rob's new business.

Joe B.
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008, 08:49 AM   #4
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Thanks!

Why dont you detail it yourself?
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008, 09:00 AM   #5
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man View Post
Because he is in it for the proformance reasons, hes not your typical looks guy...lol

Quote:
This is a biased free plug for Rob's new business.
I SECOND THAT

if not I can tackle it the next time you visit with Greg

Website
------------------------------------------------------
Ms. AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #6
Gannet

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash man View Post
Because I have trouble with my back. Last time I gave it a reasonably full wash I was in major pain for 6 weeks. Believe me, I would rather do it myself. Nobody is as picky as I am. Right, Rashelle?
Unread 03-26-2008, 11:20 AM   #7
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

I wouldent call it picky at all, your ARE an expert and know how these cars should be.

Website
------------------------------------------------------
Ms. AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008, 01:48 PM   #8
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation

Quote:

Thanks!
Have you found someone yet?If not pm or call me at 941-815-7650 and we can talk about what you need done.Where abouts in St.Pete are you?You said you we're looking for a GOOD detailier,how about someone who will make your 02 look better then when it was new.Sort of far from me but I'm sure I can work something out for a forum memberIf you don't remember we had meet hereCorvette Florida.com Cruise
Hope I can help.Rob
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2008, 03:05 PM   #9
Gannet

Name :

Rob,

No, I have had no recommendations - other than you!

Yes, I remember our meeting. Pretty good day, wasn't it?

I live in far south Pinellas - just over the bridge. In your case I wouldn't ask you to come up often - too expensive, as I need to compensate you for the travel time. When I first posted this I thought I would be moving the C5 to a dealer in short order. Now I think that I won't sell it until the C6 is either very close or already here (unless some private party wants to buy it sooner). When I'm ready to do that I'd like you to come up and give it a whiz-bang detail. I will then shop it to several dealers over the course of a day or two and the best offer gets it. As I'm sure you're aware, the right detail can make a huge difference in such a situation.

I treat people that help me with my car well. Ask Greg. You won't regret the drive. I'll let you know when the time comes. Thanks for being willing to consider coming up here. Dave
Unread 03-26-2008, 04:28 PM   #10
"Backyard Mechanic"

Name :
"Backyard Mechanic" has disabled reputation

Quote:
Rob,

No, I have had no recommendations - other than you!

Yes, I remember our meeting. Pretty good day, wasn't it?

I live in far south Pinellas - just over the bridge. In your case I wouldn't ask you to come up often - too expensive, as I need to compensate you for the travel time. When I first posted this I thought I would be moving the C5 to a dealer in short order. Now I think that I won't sell it until the C6 is either very close or already here (unless some private party wants to buy it sooner). When I'm ready to do that I'd like you to come up and give it a whiz-bang detail. I will then shop it to several dealers over the course of a day or two and the best offer gets it. As I'm sure you're aware, the right detail can make a huge difference in such a situation.

I treat people that help me with my car well. Ask Greg. You won't regret the drive. I'll let you know when the time comes. Thanks for being willing to consider coming up here. Dave
I do understand what a great detail can do to the value of a car,And when you are ready for that just let me know so I can reserve that day for youRemember my offer still stands for 10% off to all forum membersAnd I'm the type of person who will drive about anywhere to help out a fellow corvetter,If you know of anyone that may need my services ,just let them know my info.Thanks for your reply,talk to you soon,Rob
"Backyard Mechanic" is offline   Reply With Quote