The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 03-07-2013, 06:46 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S or possible trade - 1999 c5 coupe, slightly modified, gorgeous

hello, i have decided to part with my '99 corvette coupe. this car is awesome! i am the second owner, and have owned her for 11 years. it is a six speed manual with heads up, fully adjustable dual power seats, cd changer in hatch, and z51 handling package. it has 45,2xx miles currently on it, however the odometer quit reading out correctly last summer so i had jack schmidt chevrolet remove the cluster and repair it. of course, i dropped the car off and went to florida for a week and when i picked the car up, the dealership had reprogrammed the cluster at 55,000 miles. the current odometer reading is 55,295. i have only put 295 miles on the car since june of last year. the dealership did write on the repair ticket that the actual mileage should read 45,000, not 55,000 as you can imagine how angry i was over the whole deal. all the custom work has been done by me. to start with, i had an SLP loudmouth catback exhaust system put on, a B&M ripper short throw shifter, door sill covers, and aluminum pedals. next i repainted the entire top of the car with the antracite stripe painted on under clear coat. the stripe is exact measurements of the '96 grand sport stripe. the paint work was done in my dad's body shop using only the best paints and clears. i lowered the car to its current stance (about 2-2.5 inches). i have been through several sets of wheels on the car trying to find the right one, and it now has 20" donz wheels with brand new tires. i custom painted the wheels flat black. finally, i put custom built side skirts, a front splitter, and rear spoiler on the car last year when i did the wheels and tires. this car has literally been my pride and joy for over a decade, and taken care of as if it was my own flesh and blood. i really do hate to sell it, but my wife and i have other dreams and goals in life that we want to pursue. i will only let the car go to someone that i feel confident will treat the car like it deserves to be treated. dont get me wrong, she does like to be driven like a corvette should, and with her stance, she'll hold the road tight with all four shoes. i may possibly be interested in a trade (either way) on a slighty modified 4 door jeep wrangler, or anything cool with more cargo room. i need to put my wife in something with some room for hauling photo equipment and she currently drives a c6 corvette. i am asking $23,500 obo. feel free to make an offer on the car, as i may have a little room to wiggle on the price, but i wont give the car away. feel free to call or email holsapple77@yahoo.com for more information and to see more pics. my name is brian, and number is six18.5eight0.8704. thanks for looking. by the way, i am also selling my wife's c6 and i would be interested in selling them together for $50,000.

$23,500

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

here is the c6, info and more pics posted in the c6 F/S section.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote