The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 04-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
spiceman

Name :
spiceman has disabled reputation
Default Got something to pass by our club member's

Have a Chevrolet Dealer here in Central Fl who's TOP Corvette Salesperson has asked me about having a Corvette show put on at the dealership.
Got thinking about his request..............then got to thinking about CORVETTEFLORIDA.COM folks.
This is a rather large dealership with many other Chevrolet dealerships not only in Florida, but several other states.......now this mean's to me.....they have the money to do a bang up Corvette concours.
I was also thinking this would be great for our web club in many way's.
Got to thinking about all those who have voiced their opinion's about the
29th Eckler's show but especially the judging...........well here's your chance to show case your talent's.
How about some in put here Guy's N Gals. It's central location in the State means not far for anyone to drive as was the case w/ Celebration.
Spiceman
spiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2008, 12:29 AM   #2
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

I like it

Maybe get some participation from other clubs and organizations as well and really do it up right for them
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2008, 02:41 AM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Sounds like a definite maybe.... It will definitely take a local group of people at ground zero to handle all the logistics and details.

But for heaven's sake, don't let them foist those "spot-a-pot" things on us like some of the shows I've been to. Makes me feel like we are all second class citizens not allowed to use the REAL bathrooms......
Unread 04-11-2008, 06:20 AM   #4
spiceman

Name :
spiceman has disabled reputation
Default Right Rich Z..........that's what happend when

What happens when the City's and shop owner's get envolved w/ OK-ing such "PUBLIC" event's. And believe me when I say that.
Have been envolved w/ taking lead putting on concert's and something so simple can end up a 24/7 non stop meeting's w/ city, county, and state officials. Why I'm bald now..........LOL.
We'll see just how many in here are really interested in show casing their talent's.
IT'll take dedication and real appreciation for the work and time to do such a show. For sure what it's really like when the shoe is on the other footin judging fairly. Keepin in mind we don't want to lose member's after the show
I know this dealer has at least 8 Z06's on his floor and another dozen New one base model's. Has 2 ZR-1's allocated for delivery. Nearly every week-end live DJ's ect. Therefore they're use to entertaining possible new customer's.
But what they're really looking to do is to get a reputation of excellence in their service dept.and they know Corvette Owner's are a dedicated group of people.
spiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2008, 08:11 AM   #5
als2052
Road Trip!

Name :
als2052 is on a distinguished road

Would definitely consider participating...