The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Closed Thread
Unread 03-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #21
pewter99
This place cracks me up

Name :
pewter99 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamcem View Post
alright guys , me and my Z will be there .. we should do some cruise or something afterwards ..see y'all there

if we are not out in the parking lot come inside to the left..we will be the group at the big table in the bar area
Unread 03-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #22
C5Rick

Name : Rick Hice
C5Rick has disabled reputation

[quote=Shadow;53190]It's been a weekly (I guess) thing on Corvette Forum for a while. It's something that originated on the old CorvetteForum. We used to get HUGE crowds that would attend these things. We'd have them when a member came in from out of town, we'd use them as fundraisers for St. Judes, and such and I guess they just became sort of a weekly thing?

[u][i]Unfortunately, a lot of the old timers and long time supporting members (life members, etc) can no longer access the threads on corvette forum.

Subsequently, most have migrated to "less hostile territory" such as here, CorvetteGuru and the Valley. I guess thats why they show up here? IDK?

So to answer your question, it's not one something we put together but it is a gathering of vette owners, and that's always a party!!

QUOTE]

If this CF members getting together, I would have to stay away since my car was banned from being on Corvette Forum.
Unread 03-05-2008, 05:34 PM   #23
pewter99
This place cracks me up

Name :

[quote=C5Rick;53259
If this CF members getting together, I would have to stay away since my car was banned from being on Corvette Forum.[/QUOTE]

It is something I started on CF....I have been a RC over there for years...that being said we have people who are members on Corvette Forum, Corvette Florida, Tampabay Vettes and people who are not a member of anything who show up.

But there are those who cannot get over some things and well thats to bad.

I got news for you...every event you attend will be attended by people from all of the above and more so if you feel that way you won't be attending anything.
I will continue to post the events here as well as there. Just like all the tech articles I post here.
As for the rest of you...seeya in an hour or so.
Unread 03-05-2008, 05:45 PM   #24
Yellow

Name :
Yellow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Rick View Post

If this CF members getting together, I would have to stay away since my car was banned from being on Corvette Forum.
car banned
Unread 03-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #25
Yellow

Name :
Yellow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamcem View Post
alright guys , me and my Z will be there .. we should do some cruise or something afterwards ..see y'all there
seeya there
Unread 03-05-2008, 07:40 PM   #26
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewter99 View Post
It is something I started on CF....I have been a RC over there for years...that being said we have people who are members on Corvette Forum, Corvette Florida, Tampabay Vettes and people who are not a member of anything who show up.

But there are those who cannot get over some things and well thats to bad.

I got news for you...every event you attend will be attended by people from all of the above and more so if you feel that way you won't be attending anything.
I will continue to post the events here as well as there. Just like all the tech articles I post here.
As for the rest of you...seeya in an hour or so.
STOP!!
Dang it guys! Behave!

Posted by RickC5
Quote:
Rick, Leave the Corvetteforum peeps to thier mess! Or start a different thread to voice your opinion about it. This is a get together thread. :ets leave it at that

The gathering is not "hosted" by anyone. As Robert said, there are people there from everywhere, some from nowhere, and some that are unable to get some places. It's all good

Quote:
But there are those who cannot get over some things and well thats to bad

Robert, knock off the shots please! This is not the place for it. Take it to pm's, a mod, get on the phone or see the person face to face and work out your differences
It's funny what a little true communication will do

If there's a problem with a particular response, please use the proper format to report it. As a moderator on CorvetteForum, you know the drill

I really want to keep this on topic.

So, gentlemen, please play nicely and for those in attendance, enjoy your meal and comaraderie .

Consider this the first and last warning

I'm gonna have a coconut rum and coke and get some paperwork done!
Unread 03-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #27
pewter99
This place cracks me up

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
STOP!!
Dang it guys! Behave!

Posted by RickC5

Rick, Leave the Corvetteforum peeps to thier mess! Or start a different thread to voice your opinion about it. This is a get together thread. :ets leave it at that

The gathering is not "hosted" by anyone. As Robert said, there are people there from everywhere, some from nowhere, and some that are unable to get some places. It's all good

Robert, knock off the shots please! This is not the place for it. Take it to pm's, a mod, get on the phone or see the person face to face and work out your differences
It's funny what a little true communication will do

If there's a problem with a particular response, please use the proper format to report it. As a moderator on CorvetteForum, you know the drill

I really want to keep this on topic.

So, gentlemen, please play nicely and for those in attendance, enjoy your meal and comaraderie .

Consider this the first and last warning

I'm gonna have a coconut rum and coke and get some paperwork done!

there is no problem....don't make everything a battle....I didnt call anyone out..I simply stated the facts..I named no names....or made no references....

/thread
Unread 03-06-2008, 06:46 AM   #28
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewter99 View Post
there is no problem....don't make everything a battle....I didnt call anyone out..I simply stated the facts..I named no names....or made no references....

/thread
Hope everyone had a great timeBostons is a neat place.

Sorry you had to take this back off topic

There's no "battle." I asked that the thread stay on Topic (Bostons & the gathering), simple as that. The above was uncalled for.

Obviously that can't be done

There are always 2 sets of "facts", none of which belong in this thread!

Closed Thread