The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Legal Issues

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Legal Issues Traffic tickets | Laws | Pending Legislation

Unread 07-20-2009, 06:00 AM   #21
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Any government agency's prime directive is the same as any other living organism's. Quite simply, to survive at any cost. I don't believe there has ever been any government agency in history that voluntarily dissolved itself because it was superfluous, redundant, or just a waste of tax payer's money.
That would only leave us with about 20% of the government left if that happened.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #22
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Any government agency's prime directive is the same as any other living organism's. Quite simply, to survive at any cost. I don't believe there has ever been any government agency in history that voluntarily dissolved itself because it was superfluous, redundant, or just a waste of tax payer's money.
Jeb Bush attempted to when he "downsized" approximately 10,000 state workers during his terms as governor.
Unread 07-20-2009, 03:26 PM   #23
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

I guess all the new buildings state government has been putting up since then are for smaller workers to satisfy that "downsizing" directive....
Unread 09-01-2009, 02:31 PM   #24
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

daffy:

again replying to a old post;

if it wasnt for people like you ( tearing up here ) i would not be here right now. dont change who you are. 18 months ago i lost everything and ended up in a shelter. for 7 months i was homeless and jobless.

then 1 lady swallowed her pride and gave me a job. and an older couple took a chance and gave me a place to live with no deposite. and in return i remodeld the whole place. i spent every dime i maid for 3 months fixing the place up.

now i have my first vette. so my vette means more to me than anything. like my 87 vette we have all been threw tough times ( not saying mine is any worse then anyone elses )
but i will soon be married and still have my vette.
even now i was told i shouldnt have a vette and discrace the name becuse i cant afford it and drive it to burgerking everyday , maybe he was right but every time i look at the vette in my driveway i remind myself of where i was and where i am now. 1 person can make a deffrence and weither you see it or not all it takes is one completely random act of kindness to change a mans stars.

thanks for being who you are.

Thunder
Unread 09-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #25
Mannings

Name : Rick Manning
Mannings is on a distinguished road

Thunder, there are a thousand stories like yours and I commend you for pulling up your boot straps when offered a hand and making it work.

But there are also a thousand other stories out there. 3 months late on rent, copper pipes and wires ripped from the walls, appliances, doors, light fixtures, toilet stolen and sold, and non-paid utility bill.

I realize the ecomony is hard right now. I'm helping support 3 older adult children and their families. All it takes is one bad experience and people think twice about lending a hand. And who gets hurt, good folks like you.
Mannings is offline   Reply With Quote