The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > National Corvette Museum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

National Corvette Museum Celebrating the invention of the Corvette and preserving its past, present and future.
News | Info | Events | Q&A

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-13-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
TR6speed

Name :
TR6speed is on a distinguished road
Default My First NCM Visit

Although I was registered to go on the National Caravan, I was unable to do so due to some medical issues. I was however able to get there the following week. Actually, it was nice there that day. We had plenty of time to look around and met some of the staff. Also we watched as a new owner was there to do the museum pickup. So I thought for those that have not had the opportunity to go there I would share a few pictures. Also for those that have been there, there are a few shots that I am sure you have never seen before.

I just arrived when they were moving out the Transformer Vette for a special photo shoot along with these other great prototype Corvette’s. What a great opportunity for a few shots before they stated. We had only a few minutes befire they statred their photo shoot, so I had to hurry. I guess it worked out for the best. A special opportunity to see some special cars and the museum pickup.

TR6speed is offline   Reply With Quote