The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 01-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #121
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum View Post
I did not receive any photos today and chris has not answered any of my calls, texts/emails.

Tomorrow is the last day before the Blountstown Police are called.

I suggest anyone with their car(s) there take their cars elsewhere.
That's just not possible for me. My car is just an empty shell with the motor in Texas and the drivetrain in pieces on the floor.
Unread 01-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #122
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I did not receive any photos today and chris has not answered any of my calls, texts/emails.

Tomorrow is the last day before the Blountstown Police are called.

I suggest anyone with their car(s) there take their cars elsewhere.
Sorry to hear that he's handling this matter the way he is (or isn't may be more correct)

Do what you have to do...

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #123
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Without any surprise, Chris emailed me today at 3 saying we can work this out with some more effort on his part. "Could" have worked out would have been a more accurate statement.

He won't provide pictures and every time I mention them he ignores it, like I never said them at all, same with the status of my car. He told me he hasn't answered any of my emails and phone calls because the doors are shut at the shop, and then blamed his wife for not answering the other phone.

In a new revelation, apparently, the gentleman with that beautiful corvette yellow Firebird has been actually trying to take his car back and Chris won't show up at the shop (according to someone who is working with the gentleman to get it back) so he can. I'm trying to get all the details out of him, but supposedly the car started having transmission problems after he got it back from Chris.

Rich, I'm going to feel for you, because Chris is NOT in a good spot right now and it doesn't look like he is going to be able to get out of it. All he had to do was replace my motor and couldn't do it, your project is way bigger. He already told me he doesn't have much capital which means they will sell off his assets, I can't foresee Xtreme Motorsports being around for much longer because Chris doesn't want to put in the effort to keep it around.

So good luck to all of us getting the shaft.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #124
Shadow

Name :

Too bad

Certainly not the way to do business.

What's your next move?

Remember:

Unread 01-08-2010, 05:57 PM   #125
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

The gentleman with the Yellow Firebird was able to get his car yesterday, here is what his friend passed from Richard:

"Richard was able to get his firebird yesterday.
It was supposed to be done back in the fall. He picked it up yesterday with the rear end leaning against a wall, none of the lines hooked up to the motor, and covered in dust like it hasn't been touched in months."

I'm currently talking to different lawyers and my options and plan on picking the car up next week. Since Chris won't answer his phone I will be calling the Blountstown police on Monday so they can be there and make sure I can get my car back. I finished my last day of nights yesterday so I finally have a schedule conducive to what I need.

I even offered to Chris that if he did have the new motor like he said he did, he could jut give me all the parts and my car, refund me the $1400 and I would be out of his hair, but to no avail.

I have sent Chris a notice that it is unlawful for him to keep my car with me being unwilling. He could be a real champ and have the car done on these extra days it is taking me to get organized, so then I can just drop the suit and all this extra crap I am doing. However I don't foresee this happening, and with other people having to pull their cars out...well yea.
Unread 01-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #126
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

I am going on Wednesday to pick up my car. Chris finally responded and said he would be there.

I asked him multiple times if he even had a motor for my car, because it would be very easy on me if the car is indeed not done. He wouldn't answer but just said "done or not done be there Wednesday" "Just be there" "Daniel be there wed afternoon".

Obviously this is via text message, but it doesn't sit right.
Unread 01-08-2010, 11:57 PM   #127
floridaZ

Name :
floridaZ has disabled reputation

I'm glad to hear that you will be getting your car back man. Wish it could have worked out better (for both sides), but at least some progress is being made.
floridaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #128
Shadow

Name :

Might I suggest you take at least 1 totally impartial witness...or have one meet you there.

Good luck.

Remember:

Unread 01-09-2010, 08:50 AM   #129
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Might I suggest you take at least 1 totally impartial witness...or have one meet you there.

Good luck.
I am having the blountstown police meet me up there because I didn't feel comfortable with the way Chris repeatedly said "done or not be there Wed afternoon". Plus they are an impartial witness.

He still wouldn't ever say he actually had a motor. He would literally just not answer the question, and that to me is BS. Its very simple, if I go up there and all the parts are there for my car to be fixed, I only want a refund. If there is no motor, then the lawsuit will indeed be for well over $10k. If the motor is there or the car is almost complete, then I can have my car back up in running by next weekend. I cannot express to you enough how livid I will be if the motor he said he got weeks ago isn't there.
Unread 01-09-2010, 09:07 AM   #130
Shadow

Name :

Quote:
I am having the blountstown police meet me up there because I didn't feel comfortable with the way Chris repeatedly said "done or not be there Wed afternoon". Plus they are an impartial witness.

He still wouldn't ever say he actually had a motor. He would literally just not answer the question, and that to me is BS. Its very simple, if I go up there and all the parts are there for my car to be fixed, I only want a refund. If there is no motor, then the lawsuit will indeed be for well over $10k. If the motor is there or the car is almost complete, then I can have my car back up in running by next weekend. I cannot express to you enough how livid I will be if the motor he said he got weeks ago isn't there.
That's pretty much what I had in mind. BPD or whomever will make sure things stay civil

I've seen people under extreme pressure do things they'd never do ordinarily

Quote:
I cannot express to you enough how livid I will be if the motor he said he got weeks ago isn't there
I agree, but stay cool or you'll find yourself on the recieving end of BPD. Would hate to see that happen after all this

Good luck and lets hope there's at least something done.

Remember: