The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 05-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
stormin9mm

Name :
stormin9mm has disabled reputation
Default dirty windows

I am so tired of cleaning the inside of my windows. I clean them and they look great for about two days and then they look like they haven't been cleaned for years. I don't smoke, so what's the secret if there is one. Thanks for the info.
stormin9mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2008, 12:53 PM   #2
jcb_njb

Name : Jim Brackett
jcb_njb is on a distinguished road

Is your Vette outside all day long in the sun?
jcb_njb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #3
Jason@Adams

Name :
Jason@Adams has disabled reputation

Part of the problem is the quality of the air you live in, if food is ever in the car, and what other products you have in the car. If you use a petroleum based dash shiner or something like that, when parts evaporate your glass will be coated/clouded.

Our Glass Cleaner cuts through those chemicals very easy. Follow with Detail Spray for some shine (yes, even on glass.)

One thing you can also do is clay bar your glass to remove contaminants that you might not see simply because you've gotten used to them being there. Use Brilliant Spray Glaze for a layer of protection on the glass.
Cell: (909) 342-4194
Jason@AdamsPolishes.com
"Guaranteed to outshine the competition 110%"

Jason@Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2008, 03:26 PM   #4
stormin9mm

Name :
stormin9mm has disabled reputation
Default dirty windows

My car is parked in the shade all day with the windows down and I haven't as yet, used any protectant on my 08 dash. The windows really look bad when the sun does shine on them. I use a daily detail spray, daily on my car on my lunch time, pretty fanatic about it. Outside looks awesome, glass and all. It's the insides of the front and back glass the make me mad. Thanks for the replies.
stormin9mm is offline   Reply With Quote