The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Flea Market

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Flea Market For Sale | Wanteds | Anything BUT Corvette stuff here, please. Let fellow CorvetteFlorida members know what you have to sell or are looking for.

Unread 01-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
shakedown067
Sinister C4

Name : Eric G
shakedown067 is on a distinguished road
Default Thinking of Selling Truck

After 17 great years I think I may finally let her go. She just sits in the driveway and I never drive her anymore. My vette gets all my money and attention right now (DD & Autocrossing). She does need alot of work including; paint, transmission rebuilt (still drives ok only when mashing the go pedal do you feel anything), U-joints, interior put back together. For the right price I could get the interior put back together but I currently just don't have the motivation any more. Mainly looking to ditch the monthly insurance cost, but would like to get $2500.

Rear ART 4-link, dual 480 compressors, 8 gallon tank, battery mounted in bed. Front lowered on 2" spindles, 2" springs with 1/2 coil cut. Rides good. Dakota digital dash, fairly new audio system with 4x6 plates in rear, 3x5's in dash, 5 1/4 in center console, pair of tweeters in center console, 2 10" orion subs in a down fire box under rear seat. The a/c controls have been relocated as well as the CD player to the center console. All wires were soldered and have had no issues since relocating over a year ago.

Engine still runs great after 210,000 miles. Heads rebuilt at 130,000 with 3-angle valve job. She gets around 15 mpg city, 23 highway. Rolling on 17x8 Centerline wheels with brand new rubber on rear and fronts still in great shape. The bed cover has been damaged and removed as well (is was a POS anyway).

I'll probably kick myself in the butt for selling her, but I just can't see dumping any more money into it after all these years...this would be a great project truck for someone with time and a garage to spare. I've got neither.

shakedown067 is offline   Reply With Quote