The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 11-25-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation
Default RevXtreme announcement:

This has been a great site and a close knit community that I have really enjoyed being a part of, and I think most that know me have benifited from my tech contributions and favors done without expecting anything in return, but as the Board has decided to let another tuner on here that has taken the low road on every other forum we are a sponsor of by PM'ing members urging them not to do business with us and use him instead, (this is a tuner I supported from his teen years and gave every opportunity to be honest & fair yet still lied & cheated us and when we fired him has staged a 3 year long slam fest against us and most other good shops that have dealt with him...some are supporters on here) I will post the forwarded OPM's if anyone wants to see how he really works. And have a list of others who had him blow up their motors while trying to squeeze the last bit of HP out and tell them tuff (again, they would be more than happy to post the details). Not long ago someone posted about the car he blew up in our shop & left it & I reached in my pocket and built the customer a new one (the serviceman...I think Rob detailed the car for?). So I am not about to edure his underhanded dealings on this board as well as he hides his lake of mores behind "God Bless" even though he is a good tuner and does not need to do business the way he does, so I bid you all good by & regret the need to do this, but I am getting to old & work to hard for having to fight him on yet another board.

Take care, and I am always available for free advice like in the past, just not on here.
Unread 11-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry you feel that way, Tracy, but no sponsor, or group of sponsors, will ever OWN this site to where they can force me to exclude someone else from it. As for your PM comment about me "stooping" to allow another person to become a member here, well, that's kind of stretching things a bit, don't you think? This site is available to any who want to use it. Regardless of who someone doesn't like or what someone else may think about them.

Again sorry you feel you have to leave, but if your position is it's either him or you, I am not making that choice, YOU are. You will NEVER see me block someone else's participation here based solely on someone else telling me to do so.
Unread 11-25-2008, 05:24 PM   #3
shakedown067
Sinister C4

Name : Eric G
shakedown067 is on a distinguished road

Sorry to see ya go.
shakedown067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #4
Lou G

Name :
Lou G is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
but as the Board has decided to let another tuner on here that has taken the low road on every other forum we are a sponsor of by PM'ing members urging them not to do business with us and use him instead.
Tracy, I have never had my Vette worked on by you but have seen posts from others on this forum that did and they have always been good reports.

How about sticking it out here for a while and see what happens.
If the members begin to see shenanigans, we can always let Rich know.

How about it?
Lou G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #5
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

I didn't realize you were being attacked on this forum.
Why let one person shake you?
Hang out with us on the forum. We can see who the riff raff are just by the attitudes of their posts and threads.
I say RELAX and let it go.
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2008, 06:11 PM   #6
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
I'm sorry you feel that way, Tracy, but no sponsor, or group of sponsors, will ever OWN this site to where they can force me to exclude someone else from it. As for your PM comment about me "stooping" to allow another person to become a member here, well, that's kind of stretching things a bit, don't you think? This site is available to any who want to use it. Regardless of who someone doesn't like or what someone else may think about them.

Again sorry you feel you have to leave, but if your position is it's either him or you, I am not making that choice, YOU are. You will NEVER see me block someone else's participation here based solely on someone else telling me to do so.
Rich, I offered to show you all the documentation you could want....but you chooe to ignore it:

Just one example:

Originally Posted by JJFormato
Hello Sir My name is Jeremy Formato. I do Custom tuning and Porting. Rx is a direct competitor of mine. I offer the most thorough tune you can buy as well as ported intake manifolds and throttle bodies. I have retuned numerous cars up north that have been tuned by COW. If you have any doubts of my abilities please research my name. I feel that I will be able to make much more of a difference in your car and offer a more complete package. I go much deeper into the VCM than any other tuner I have ever seen. Please give me a ring if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you and God Bless
Jeremy Formato
813-495-8778
Ps.
I also have some of the fastest A6s in the country.
John Harrison as far as I know 3rd fastest bolton LS2 in the country, 11.7 @ 121 VR ported intake and TB headers, catback and Tune.
Mike Theofel Fastest Bolton LS3 11.43 @ 123.5 Cai, ported intake& TB headers gears, converter and tune.
I hope this helps.
[/color]

Want to see more proof? What we are talking about are ethics & fair treatment.....he has a good enough following & can hold his own...he is a talented tuner but it's your choice to take the low road.

I'm through.
Unread 11-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #7
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough

All I see is competition talk. I don't see him ragging on you in your example other than stating you are his competitor. Lighten up man. There's enough work for everyone.
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2008, 07:01 PM   #8
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Tracy, you and Karen I count as friends. We will deal with you.

Ken
Unread 11-25-2008, 07:17 PM   #9
Ms. AntiVenom
Vicious Evil Person

Name :
Ms. AntiVenom will become famous soon enough

Ah common Tracy Ive got a laptop now, and I will be here posting my usual smarta$$ remarks, and you cant miss them.

Website
------------------------------------------------------
Ms. AntiVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2008, 07:40 PM   #10
dvdcta

Name :
dvdcta has disabled reputation
Default CRAP!

Talk! about a battle on site this takes the cake???? Tracy!!
dvdcta is offline   Reply With Quote