The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 10-02-2006, 10:11 PM   #11
vette8t7

Name :
vette8t7 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADN3SS
Part of the problem with internet forums are that it is difficult to convey sarcasm and body language. My first statement was a response to Gordon (Shadow) about coming over to the reunion and buying something. I replied with "I've had my eyes on a few things" This signifies that I would rather choke than buy anything from them.

The comment about sticking to things that were in stock is a result of my initial problem of having something on back order for 5 months. Both comments were meant in jest and I will stick to my guns and not buy anything from Eckler's.

I do have one other problem with them... minor. Customer number 21425724, Order number 02265442, Trans date 10/14/05. Part number 45037, Sunglasses, Z06 Logo Quicksilver. On both sides of the sunglasses there is an attached Z06 Logo that has since fallen out and lost on both sides. I would like to get replacements sent to me so I can glue them on. I've emailed Eckler's but have not gotten a response. It was low on my list of priorities to look into.

Any help you can provide, I would be grateful.

Scott
Definitely a different take.. I would have thought "having eyes on something" taking into consideration your experiences would be along the lines of "things you want and toying with giving them another chance"...

Anyhow, I can ask someone about the order....for someone who's "sticking to their guns and not buying anything from them again"....
vette8t7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2006, 11:00 AM   #12
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Gezz guys, lets just duke it out and move on.........
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2006, 11:22 AM   #13
vette8t7

Name :

Quote:
I do have one other problem with them... minor. Customer number 2142XXX, Order number 0226XXXX, Trans date 10/14/05. Part number 45037, Sunglasses, Z06 Logo Quicksilver. On both sides of the sunglasses there is an attached Z06 Logo that has since fallen out and lost on both sides. I would like to get replacements sent to me so I can glue them on. I've emailed Eckler's but have not gotten a response. It was low on my list of priorities to look into.

Any help you can provide, I would be grateful.

Scott
An e-mail was sent today to MADN355 from Eckler's offering to REPLACE his 1 year old glasses.

Sounds like a pretty decent resolve and a different take than Z06's Rockets "duke it out" suggestion.
Unread 10-03-2006, 04:31 PM   #14
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette8t7
An e-mail was sent today to MADN355 from Eckler's offering to REPLACE his 1 year old glasses.

Sounds like a pretty decent resolve and a different take than Z06's Rockets "duke it out" suggestion.
I received the email Thanks for your help. Like I said, I wasn't looking for a replacement, just the logos. But I will take it. I'll send them out by the end of the week.

<---- For you Alan.

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2006, 04:38 PM   #15
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:

<---- For you AL.

Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2006, 12:28 PM   #16
vette8t7

Name :
Default Reunion- FRIDAY DINNER

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_phantom
Is anyone going? http://www.ecklers.com/reunion.asp? It is from October 20th to the 21st.

I am going to be there on the 21st, hope to see some of you guys there.
Those that haven't pre-registered for the FREE dinner Friday night may want to do so. The word is over 500 have pre-registered (NOT including employees) for it. They will have they food if they know you are coming...
Unread 10-05-2006, 04:35 PM   #17
Y2kTR

Name :
Y2kTR has disabled reputation

I'll be there on Saturday. Lets see if Stuvette takes the show again.
Y2kTR is offline   Reply With Quote