The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 12-31-2009, 12:27 AM   #91
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum View Post
and since your memories are so foggy... I posted my situation with Xtreme, I didn't open up with attacks on members of this board. That was the pretentious arrogant jerkoffs of the locale who made smart ass comments towards me because they are so high and mighty and somehow don't expect the same in return.
I think it's the "jerk off" part that gets me most

You really need to control yourself son.

In case you don't recall, it was YOU that failed to present initial facts regarding your situation.
Your letting your anger and aggression get the best of you

Striking out at members is not the way to garner support for your cause.

Strike 1...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum View Post
and your car was down for how long? Whose fault was it again? O yea, yours. Duh. O and 487 out of a 383 isn't anything to brag about sweet thing! Better get that **** checked out!

Nobody said the didn't "like" you (initially). They just didn't happen to agree with the way you presented (or failed to) your facts.

If you don't like it here, please feel free to show yourself to the door
No one will hold you back.

BTW-Do you act like this at work? Just guessing here...you're either a low grade enlisted or a Junior officer. Only 2 kinds of military folks I know that will occasionally have an attitude like this....

Strike 2...

What do I care about the site owner? What is he going to do ban me? O noez! If it isn't obvious enough already, I don't like most of the member base, CLEARLY. And CLEARLY they dislike me. The only reason I posted to begin with was to try and get through to Chris, which CLEARLY is not working. So make my day cowboy! Bring the "I'm an important figurehead on a car forum and that's a big deal!" aggression on.
And really, you still can't read.
if you insist..."sweet thing"
Looks like a little cooling off period is in order...

See you in 3 days if you choose to come back and play nice.

Strike 3...

(if the "administrator" wants to let you back in, he can...it's his playground...)

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 01:00 AM   #92
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

Couldn't resist
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 01:03 AM   #93
Bradzvette

Name :

Oh and shadow thanks for changing to the red, that blue chit killed my eyes.

Too bad us un-God like members can't edit our posts.

I clearly need to go back to work, I have too much time on my hands and easily amused. 12 days left, I'll go work on my RUNNING corvette.

Happy new year brother

Cheers
Unread 12-31-2009, 01:52 AM   #94
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I think it's the "jerk off" part that gets me most

You really need to control yourself son.

In case you don't recall, it was YOU that failed to present initial facts regarding your situation.
Your letting your anger and aggression get the best of you

Striking out at members is not the way to garner support for your cause.

Strike 1...

if you insist..."sweet thing"
Looks like a little cooling off period is in order...

See you in 3 days if you choose to come back and play nice.

Strike 3...

(if the "administrator" wants to let you back in, he can...it's his playground...)
Damn, Gordon, you beat me to it. I was getting real tired of his whiney assed tantrums. Bet you a donut that when he comes back in three days he throws another cussing tantrum and then gets the heave-ho for good.... In all truthfulness, I really hope he does. I don't believe he has added any value to any discussions on this site since he first logged in here. He started in from day one complaining about something....

I know Chris has some issues with communications, but after seeing this Fatbutt guy in action, I wouldn't want to talk to him neither. Seriously, if I were Chris, I'd load the motor into the back seat of the car, roll it outside onto the street, and tell him to come get it. The windows are rolled down so best get out there before it rains.... And if you set one foot on the shop's property I will assume you are trespassing with intent to do harm.

Sheesh, I'll bet his own dog pisses on his leg every chance it gets...
Unread 12-31-2009, 06:27 AM   #95
fletcher4u

Name : Bob Fletcher
fletcher4u has disabled reputation

Don't hold back Rich tell us how you really fell Him and the chick both.
I've run a shop or two and I don't know Chris but I know people like fat a$$ and would like to help them feel better but thats not possable .
fletcher4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 09:13 AM   #96
Bradzvette

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Seriously, if I were Chris, I'd load the motor into the back seat of the car, roll it outside onto the street, and tell him to come get it. The windows are rolled down so best get out there before it rains.... And if you set one foot on the shop's property I will assume you are trespassing with intent to do harm.

Amen to that!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher4u View Post
................... but I know people like fat a$$ and would like to help them feel better but that’s not possible .
Prescription drugs and an appointment with Dr. Phil.

Sometimes in life you are the dog and sometimes you are the hydrant. I somehow get the feeling that Fatbum is the hydrant most times in life based on watching him here. And he certainly does not represent the quality individuals who risk their lives defending our country.

Well I'm off to drive my running car this morning and I'll contemplate how to get more HP from my little 383.

Cheers
Unread 12-31-2009, 09:35 AM   #97
Shadow

Name :

Thanks guys and I really appreciate the support on this one.

Frankly, I didn't know what to expect when I came back this morning

I know how we are here, more like a family than a website, and people need to vent at times. And as we all know, we just don't ban people as a rule for the heck of it around here.

I tried....I really tried, not to do that, but enough was enough!

But when he became so randomly insulting to everyone that offered an opinion, jumped on Brad then Rich, and finally, essentially implied that he had no regard or respect for the rest of the membership:
Quote:
(What do I care about the site owner? What is he going to do ban me? O noez! If it isn't obvious enough already, I don't like most of the member base, CLEARLY. And CLEARLY they dislike me. The only reason I posted to begin with was to try and get through to Chris, which CLEARLY is not working. So make my day cowboy! Bring the "I'm an important figurehead on a car forum and that's a big deal!" aggression on.)
...and offered a challenge, then his usefulness here was over IMO.

I know I jumped on him a little in my latter response, but frankly, I felt that from speaking with him on the phone, pm'ing here and chatter on the site, that this may be the only way to get through to him.

He's apparently young and has some issues that need to be resolved outside of his car problem.

I even went back and re-read my post. Didn't find it all that aggressive from a "personal" perspective. I still gave him a pass on challenging me.

Brads Post, was nothing but helpful or direct and pointed. Other than the last line, Dan (that's FATBUM) has nothing to be pi$$ed off about. At least nothing that justified a tirade such as he generated in response.

I've actually spoken with Dan at least 2-3 times by phone over this matter. I've tried to assist him with the proper channels to follow to get something done.
As well, I've spoken with Chris early on by phone, and hoped that he'd have handled this matter better by now

Actually, I'm not so sure why the concept of determining when the shop is open, and going there to get his car, is such a difficult concept to grasp?

It's exactly where I'd be about now

Anyway, I'm not going to take sides, but I'm also not going to allow him or anyone else to act the way he did by repeatedly (that's the key-we all vent from time to time), insulting and throwing obscenities toward the admin and members.

Hopefully, he'll calm down and if/when he comes back, does so with a better attitude and realizes that not everyone on earth has it in for him.

I do feel for the boy

I'm not sure what's going on up there in Chris' world, but this needs to be resolved before it get's any more out of hand.

Brad.

The BLUE was a screw up on my part (yes, even GOD's screw up occasionally). I meant to use RED for my responses but had been using BLUE elsewhere and just automatically (me-not the computer) went back to it. I saw it and went Damn!! I can't even read that!

Had to go back and change everything

You should be able to edit for a short period after posting (I forget how Rich has it set up?) but it's just not long term. It's to keep everyone on an even playing field.

Even though I "can" go back and edit, I "won't" out of fairness to everyone here.

Fletch... I've spoken with the lady as well. At least once she got on board with details, it was obvious she was having a similar issue. She's trying to handle it properly
One of the biggest issues with her I believe, is that she and Chris and his family are FRIENDS. This places a much larger stress on handleing a matter such as this that dealing with strangers or just another business.

I truly hope it all works out for everyone without the need for lawyers, the courts or police interaction.

Thanks again for the support and everyone have a Happy, Safe and Prosperous New Year

Remember:

Unread 12-31-2009, 10:22 AM   #98
Mannings

Name : Rick Manning
Mannings is on a distinguished road

Well done Shadow. I spent a few years in the military as a junior officer and higher. The behavior FATASS displayed in this EPIC SAGA , IMO, would be considered a personality flaw and not tolerated.

Imagine going into combat with someone who is argumentative, indecisive and refuses to bring something to a conclusion.
Mannings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2009, 10:32 AM   #99
Shadow

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannings View Post
Well done Shadow. I spent a few years in the military as a junior officer and higher. The behavior FATASS displayed in this EPIC SAGA , IMO, would be considered a personality flaw and not tolerated.

Imagine going into combat with someone who is argumentative, indecisive and refuses to bring something to a conclusion.
Thanks Mannings.

You're correct sir. I've seen my share of Jr. grade O's and some enlisted's with attidudes like this, as well as more than my share of LEO's (funny how those all seem to run together?).
Thank God, it usually wears off pretty quickly

Remember:

Unread 12-31-2009, 01:09 PM   #100
PSIBrad

Name :
PSIBrad has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Damn, Gordon, you beat me to it. I was getting real tired of his whiney assed tantrums. Bet you a donut that when he comes back in three days he throws another cussing tantrum and then gets the heave-ho for good.... In all truthfulness, I really hope he does. I don't believe he has added any value to any discussions on this site since he first logged in here. He started in from day one complaining about something....

I know Chris has some issues with communications, but after seeing this Fatbutt guy in action, I wouldn't want to talk to him neither. Seriously, if I were Chris, I'd load the motor into the back seat of the car, roll it outside onto the street, and tell him to come get it. The windows are rolled down so best get out there before it rains.... And if you set one foot on the shop's property I will assume you are trespassing with intent to do harm.

Crap!! We are supposed to add value in here!!1 I hope the bann monster does not find me LOL
PSIBrad is offline   Reply With Quote