The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 12-03-2006, 05:59 AM   #1
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road
Default Adam's Car Care Products

RichZ, I hope you don't mind but I started a new thread because I did not want my last response in the Wax on Wax off thread to go un-noticed. I have copied my last post from that thread below because I just don't think that you get vendors that typically go out of their way like Adam Pitale did for me last night. If you have looked at that thread you will understand that I had tried to reach Adam by email, based on a recommendation from Nytro, without any success. From what I experienced, I hope this gets Adam a ton of business!

Guys, I am overwhelmed! I got a call about 6:30 this evening from Adam Pitale from Adam's Premium Car Care Products to let me know that he would be at my house in 15 minutes. Adam delayed a dinner engagement with his two area salesmen and came to show me some of his products. What I did not expect is that Adam walked into my garage with a bucket of products, which I am not even sure yet what is all in there. He looked at my '01 and my '69 and gave me some recommendations. I knew his time was short, but he seemed more concerned about me and my cars than he was about his business dinner. I showed him two minor scratches on the rear fender of the '01 (this was a mystery issue that I noticed after my trip to Florida in August). He immediately opened up my bucket grabbed two products, took the blemishes out, and buffed the spot by hand. Problem gone!

He also notice that I had a box of old cotton towels and he asked whether I used them on the car. I said sure, they are 100% cotton and they work well. He went back out to his truck and got a handful of additional towels (microfiber/cotton maybe). As he was leaving, I asked him what I owed him and he said Merry Christmas.

All I can say is if his products are half as good as Adam was with me tonight my Zaino is for sale!

I told Adam that he should look into become a site sponsor and he told me that he was already looking into it. So hopefully his products will be more readily available to everyone on the site.

Great experience, to say the least! Thanks Nytro!
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2006, 07:56 AM   #2
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Rich, I'm glad that you got to experience the awesome customer service that Adam and his crew provides. They truly set the example of how a business should be run. I used Adam's last year for the first time, and I will never use another product other than his again. I will proudly wear my new Adam's Polishes t-shirt I just got, at any car shows I go to. (Yes Ray, I even have new matching sneakers! Got the sneakers before I got the shirt.)

They are microfiber towels.

Way to go Adam! I sure hope you do become a site sponsor.

Scott

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2006, 08:02 AM   #3
Rich427

Name :

Scott,

It is nice to see that a vendor like Adam truly gives a damn about his customers. Since he would not let me pay him for the bucket of stuff, I have made arrangements with his sales guys in the area (he brought them to my house as well) to purchase one of his dollies that goes under the bucket. I think that is a great idea. At my age cleaning and waxing cars can be very difficult on my knees. It is probably going to be a week or two before I can really test out the products, but from what I saw last night, I maybe done with Zaino.

Rich
Unread 12-03-2006, 08:21 AM   #4
MADN3SS

Name :
MADN3SS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427
Scott,

It is nice to see that a vendor like Adam truly gives a damn about his customers. Since he would not let me pay him for the bucket of stuff, I have made arrangements with his sales guys in the area (he brought them to my house as well) to purchase one of his dollies that goes under the bucket. I think that is a great idea. At my age cleaning and waxing cars can be very difficult on my knees. It is probably going to be a week or two before I can really test out the products, but from what I saw last night, I maybe done with Zaino.

Rich
I actually keep two buckets. One to hold all of the products and one with the caddy and grit guard. Earlier this summer I refilled all of my products with the largest sizes. I'll probably be ordering the 5 gallon Detail spray pretty soon. I sometimes clean the windows in my house with it!

'01 QS Corsa Touring exhaust with Tiger Shark tips. LG LT headers with X-Pipe, Hurricane intake w/ CF HF Power Duct, L.E.D. tail lights and shorty antenna. Lowered on stock bolts. Black Motorsports. FRC TOM tuned. NCM member 36741
MADN3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2006, 09:58 AM   #5
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

Rich, I'm glad Adam made contact with you. I told you he was a standup guy, honest and caring, and just to boot his products are fantastic. Imagine some person you never met before, comes to your house and fixes some blemishes on your vehicle. Now thats some kind of service. When I emailed Adam yesterday at 2:14 pm he responded to me at 2:57 pm. He is truely dedicated to customer service at the highest level, one customer at a time if need be. I'm honored to call him my friend.

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #6
Rich427

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytro
Rich, I'm glad Adam made contact with you. I told you he was a standup guy, honest and caring, and just to boot his products are fantastic. Imagine some person you never met before, comes to your house and fixes some blemishes on your vehicle. Now thats some kind of service. When I emailed Adam yesterday at 2:14 pm he responded to me at 2:57 pm. He is truely dedicated to customer service at the highest level, one customer at a time if need be. I'm honored to call him my friend.
Adam was leaving Baltimore sometime today heading back to California. I hope when he gets back he will jump in as a sponsor to our site.

I am still amazed that he called me and made arrangements to come to my house! What a great guy! I did get a few minutes this morning and I looked at his video, which came in the bucket. I have picked up a couple techniques that are different that the way I have always detailed my cars. I am looking forward to getting into that bucket and seeing how the NBM vert comes out!

Thanks again!
Unread 12-03-2006, 02:53 PM   #7
86DSOMVERT
Maui No Ka Oi

Name :
86DSOMVERT is on a distinguished road

I use nothing but Adams.. Top notch

1986 Corvette Convertible Pace Car Replica #5410 Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic
2008 Impala SS LS4 Magnaflow Catback CAI
Florida Keys Corvette Club
Nathan Independent Travel Agent
--------------------------------------------------
I swear to God, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity.
86DSOMVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2006, 07:31 PM   #8
2Vettes

Name :
2Vettes is on a distinguished road

What great customer service!! Guess I'll be trying some of those products, too. I'm always interested in anything that does a nice job on the vette and if it's easy to do then it's that much better!!
Unread 12-03-2006, 09:11 PM   #9
TR6speed

Name :
TR6speed is on a distinguished road

I use nothing but Adam's products. I will use nothing but his products on my 01 coupe. I would be interested in what he used to remove those scratches though. I have one on my right rear quarter panel I would love to remove. It is not a deep scratch, and I know it can be fixed with one of his products, although I'm not sure what is the best way to do it.
TR6speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2006, 06:48 AM   #10
Nytro
Delta House Member

Name :
Nytro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalejr9afan
I use nothing but Adam's products. I will use nothing but his products on my 01 coupe. I would be interested in what he used to remove those scratches though. I have one on my right rear quarter panel I would love to remove. It is not a deep scratch, and I know it can be fixed with one of his products, although I'm not sure what is the best way to do it.

Send him an email

www.adamspolishes.com

Authority forgets a dying king
Nytro is offline   Reply With Quote