The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Performance Tuning

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Performance Tuning Beginner and advanced tuning | Tools of the trade

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 03-29-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
papawana

Name :
papawana is on a distinguished road
Default AntiVenom...the place to go!!!!!

took my warden's (wife) daily driver (04 mag red 6sp coupe) today to their shop...cannot tell ya what a great time I had with great people...all I really cared about was changing the temps and speed for the fans...knew I would get much more...car runs great...I now know that the wardens daily trips on US19 to and from work in stop and go traffic will now protect the engine...picked up 9 hp and almost 10 torque...Greg knows his stuff...even if he is from upstate NYRachelle showed up an hour later with her morning fix...not coffee...Mountain Dewthese are two of the nicest, most sincere people a vette owner who need work done to their car could ever possibly be lucky enough to deal with and meet...not only that, he knew where Churubusco, NY was...do yourself a big favor, do business with themon a side note, they are getting married in MayI wish then well...am looking for an invitation to the tieing of the knot...I'll bring the scotch
papawana is offline   Reply With Quote