The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > General Florida Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Florida Discussions Anything related to Florida in general. From "natives" talking about things they know about, to visitors asking about details to make their visit more pleasant.

Unread 08-23-2007, 05:16 PM   #11
road dog
98 torch red coupe m6

Name : John
road dog has disabled reputation

Its just another way to control what you do and make money off of the average working man let them go out and find real criminals they make everyone a criminal with these stupid laws if you all can't see that your just as dumb as they are you like the state to govern your life were has our freedom gone . three miles an hour over in a residential area ok but on the hwys thats
BS there taking away our freedom in this country because of people who can't
govern there own life with common sense and need to be told how to live lets just make hugo chavez head of state. it's just another reason to be stoped and hassled by law enforcment and an excuse and take your money do'n't we get hammered already by insurance companies and taxes to be raped by the dmv wake up were not robots but they what to treat you like one your being programed . dui laws i can understand but the nit picking seat belt law bogus whats next crash helments. No seat belts or insurance on a motorcycle your figure that one out . thank you for protecting and serving me. I can take care of myself

the devils advicate
road dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2007, 10:45 PM   #12
rocket1

Name :
rocket1 has disabled reputation

I drive 2-3000 miles a month in my C6.(in Florida)
Almost every idotic driving stunt I see involves someone a cell phone.
I am all for spirited driving but leave the freakin phone alone till you get to a rest area.
rocket1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2007, 11:33 PM   #13
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
You ever notice how many police we have driving around town with cell phones stuck to thier ears? It ain't all bidniz
But ya know I'll bet half of communications between supervisors and road units were via cell phones in my dept.
Unread 11-01-2007, 11:34 PM   #14
Kap142

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauSZ06 View Post
when I see someone blabbering on a cellphone, I treat them as if I saw them with a bottle of whiskey hanging from their mouth.
How's that? thirsty? na just kiddin.honest just kiddin
Unread 11-01-2007, 11:36 PM   #15
Kap142

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by road dog View Post
Its just another way to control what you do and make money off of the average working man let them go out and find real criminals they make everyone a criminal with these stupid laws if you all can't see that your just as dumb as they are you like the state to govern your life were has our freedom gone . three miles an hour over in a residential area ok but on the hwys thats
BS there taking away our freedom in this country because of people who can't
govern there own life with common sense and need to be told how to live lets just make hugo chavez head of state. it's just another reason to be stoped and hassled by law enforcment and an excuse and take your money do'n't we get hammered already by insurance companies and taxes to be raped by the dmv wake up were not robots but they what to treat you like one your being programed . dui laws i can understand but the nit picking seat belt law bogus whats next crash helments. No seat belts or insurance on a motorcycle your figure that one out . thank you for protecting and serving me. I can take care of myself

the devils advicate
Easy there big boy, you'll blow a gasket