The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > General Corvette Discussions

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General Corvette Discussions Just general "shootin' the breeze" types of discussions related to Corvettes.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-23-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
THOR

Name :
THOR will become famous soon enough
Default XM Radio renewal...

When I brought my car in Dec. 06, the XM Radio came with 90 day trial. At the end of the trial the XM folks wanted over 150.00 a year for subscription. I read on the Cf forum that people were requestiong the cancellation dept. and then getting XM radio subscription for 77.00 plus tax for a year. So I tried that and it worked.
Recently I had to renew it again and the XM folks said that was a one time deal and I couldn't have the 77.00 special again and so I asked for the cancellation dept. I spoke with a very nice lady in the cancellation dept and she, without any hestitation, gave me a 77.00 plus tax renewal!!!! So it doesn't hurt to ask and I thought my experience might help those of you approaching your XM renewal date. Also I paid by check instead of credit card. This will keep XM folks from auto debiting next year at my renewal time.
THOR is offline   Reply With Quote