The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 08-29-2008, 10:18 AM   #61
MRS. XTREME

Name :
MRS. XTREME is on a distinguished road
Default I agree!!

This is what we have learned

The more people see your name the better!!
And word of mouth is a GOD SEND !!!

I would say about 80% of our customers are sent to us by word of mouth,
Chris is hard to beat when it comes to tuning, we have had several cars come to us from some "big names of tuning" that didnt get it right, just because of what they have "heard" about Chris, and we have yet to have any complaints.

Now I am not saying Chris is the best in the world BUT I am saying Chris knows his stuff and it doesnt leave our shop until its RIGHT, there has been many night Chris stayed the night at the shop just to finish a car or try to figure out a troubled car. He is dedicated to his job and loves and knows what he is doing !!

So word of mouth is a very GOOD thing !!! Especially if your good at what you do
MRS. XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2008, 03:55 PM   #62
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

Sounds like Chris is a committed individual!
Hard to find that sort this day in age!!
Unread 08-29-2008, 04:13 PM   #63
MRS. XTREME

Name :
MRS. XTREME is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad View Post
Sounds like Chris is a committed individual!
Hard to find that sort this day in age!!
VERY COMMITTED !!!

He is one of the most committed people I have ever met, even before I actually started dating him.

He loves what he does and when you love what you do you'll do what you have to to continue to do it !!!

I hope many of you get to one day (if you haven't already) meet him at least ,if not get work done by him. You wont be dissapointed !!
MRS. XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #64
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Then WTH do you get for $240.00/month?

Did you check out DC and some of the othe big sites with lots of traffic?
You get the "vendor" title, a red name, and the ability to post things for sale.

As per the rules, if you have a shop, you can't sell anything unless you have paid up.

I havn't looked into DC yet, I'm still starting out in this so I'm staying small for now to try and get going. I plan on going to DC in the near future tho.
Unread 08-29-2008, 10:29 PM   #65
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekanic View Post
You get the "vendor" title, a red name, and the ability to post things for sale.
That's it?

Quote:
As per the rules, if you have a shop, you can't sell anything unless you have paid up.
Even your own "non-shop" items? what if I wanted to sell the stockers off my non-domestic XD but had a hi performance shop specializing in only domestics?

So, if one were selling thier own take off's from thier personal Corvette, not "shop" related or commercial items, would they still be able to or would they need a "red name?"

Just because one has a shop, would they be precluded from selling thier own stuff?

Quote:
I havn't looked into DC yet, I'm still starting out in this so I'm staying small for now to try and get going. I plan on going to DC in the near future tho
I don't blame you for staying small for the time being. Word of mouth is the absolute BEST advertisement possible

But I'd certainly consider it for a national site.Huge readership, and most seem to be a bit more open minded toward new vendors and such; however, I have seen a few newbies get roasted

Good luck with your new venture my friend
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2008, 04:37 AM   #66
Mekanic
Injector Guy

Name :
Mekanic is on a distinguished road

Thanks Gordon. I'm working for FIC, who has been in the injector buisness for 30 years. We hands down offer the best product, at the best price there is. All while doing amazing customer service.

Before I started working for Jon at FIC, I was his customer. He gave me his cell #, called me a couple times on the Sunday I was going to install them to make sure everything was going good. And at times just to BS.

He is a great guy. You would get along with him really well haha.

Right now he is no where near small, he sells injectors to shops and dealerships all over the world, last weekend he got an order from I think it was Sweeden for 250 sets!

He has been selling on CF for a while, with hundreds of happy customers, but with his level of service, as well as taking orders and doing all kinds of forums (vette, jeep, BMW) and being in the shop making the injectors, his load was getting a bit large. So he asked me if I wanted to work with him on it, and work a few forums.

Monday I'm supposed to get on LS1 Tech. I'm nervous to be honest, that place is so huge haha.
Unread 08-30-2008, 09:00 AM   #67
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Mekanic
Quote:
Thanks Gordon. I'm working for FIC, who has been in the injector buisness for 30 years. We hands down offer the best product, at the best price there is. All while doing amazing customer service.
That's great to hear bro, I'm happy for you Customer service is where it's at. You can have the best product in the world, but if your customer service sucks, it'll be difficult to remain in business. Good to hear he has both

Quote:
Before I started working for Jon at FIC, I was his customer. He gave me his cell #, called me a couple times on the Sunday I was going to install them to make sure everything was going good. And at times just to BS.
That is good customer service

Quote:
He is a great guy. You would get along with him really well haha.
Another sick pup huh?

Quote:
Right now he is no where near small, he sells injectors to shops and dealerships all over the world, last weekend he got an order from I think it was Sweeden for 250 sets!
Sounds like he's got it together. Looks lilke you've hooked up with the right support system for a good outcome

Quote:
He has been selling on CF for a while, with hundreds of happy customers, but with his level of service, as well as taking orders and doing all kinds of forums (vette, jeep, BMW) and being in the shop making the injectors, his load was getting a bit large. So he asked me if I wanted to work with him on it, and work a few forums.
BTDT. If you're lucky in business, you get to the poiint where you need help. Sometimes afterward, you wish you were small againIt's a never ending quest

Quote:
Monday I'm supposed to get on LS1 Tech. I'm nervous to be honest, that place is so huge haha.
Nothing to be "scared" of my friend. It's just another board full of gearheads Will all the LS's out there, and not limiting itself to vettes only, it's a great place to be.

And if you put out a good product at a reasonable price and provide top quality service, the word will get out. Just remember, good news travels fast...bad news travels faster

Relax...you'll do fine
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote