The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-18-2015, 07:22 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Clean 1989 White mustang coupe LS

I am selling 1989 white mustang coupe clean title. Extremely clean car.

Engine
Comp cam 595/595 230/232 on 112
Ls6 short block with 70k miles. Arp rod bolts and crank bolt. Custom nitrous cam, ls1 heads with valve springs and pushrods. Holley mid ram intake manifold and edelbrock 90mm tb. All new fbody accessories with water pump and radiator an fittings to run an line for coolant hoses (all included)
PSI engine hars with access to obd2 port when you open the glove box.
The engine bay is completely smoothed. Looks very clean. Every thing tucked out of engine bay as far as wiring.
American racing long tube stainless headers
Dual black new nitrous bottles. Dual billet nitrous bottle bracket holder. Bulk heads ontop of floor plan with floor pan hiding all nitrous lines and nitrous filter to give a clean install. NOS maximizer progressive nitrous controller. HSW nitrous plate will all nitrous lines black. Also has 8 AN braided blow downs.

Trans:
It has a built th400 with transbrake
B&m trans cooler and black braided lines
ptc converter

Rear End and Chassis
33Spline moser with c clip eliminators
full fuel system. Holley12-1800 fuel pump with aeromotive pre and post filter. Behind bars race cars tank stainless fuel tank in stock location., -8 feed and -6 return.
Rear is a welded 8.8 housing with 33slpine moser c clip eliminator axles, spool, 4.10, girdle, suspension is upr double adj rear upper and lower control arms. Strange 10way adj shocks and struts, aje tubukar k member and arms, trans crossmember and coil overs, qa1 caster/camber plates, flaming river manual steering rack and ends and steering shaft
Torque boxes are reinforced and welded up as well
5 lug converted with svo brakes up front and sn95 disc brakes in rear. All new lines and master cylinder

Other:
Scot rod fab black aluminum trunk covering.
Interior has new carpet, headliner, new kirkey seats, new door panels. New seat brackets. Painless wiring system for the non engine harness. New florida 5.0 gauges, custom shifter with LSX name plate on shifter bracket. All new weather stripping through out the car.

Wheels:
Magnum 2.0 17inch front wheels black and polished with M&H radials
15X10 magnum rears with mickey thompson pro drag radials.

Car just recently painted,new kaneen hood.
I am sure I am missing some stuff. Has a lot of nice parts.

As far as trades i would like c5 z06, c6 ls3, c6 z06, and 2009 ctsv. Of course i know i may need to put money on top. Just let me know what your offering.

If you need any more info please call or text 423-314-1913

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote