The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 03-10-2021, 05:50 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2012 crm c6 z06 - 2lz

Hi everyone, I have decided to sell my beautiful 2012 Crystal Red Metallic C6 Z06 with only 15,500 miles on the clock. I am not in a rush to sell so please don't waste my time or yours low-balling me on the price. With that out of the way, onto the car.

The car is not stock by any means but it is tastefully modded and well-built with no problems whatsoever.

Engine Mods:
1) AHP Package 4 Heads: Moldstar 90 valve guides, PSI 1511 springs, Ferrea F2041P Exhaust valves, High velocity street porting, Katech C5-R Timing Chain, ARP bolts, Johnson 2110 lifters, CHE trunion kit
2) Custom TSP Cam Part #25-TSPCustomCam-8620
3) FIC 1000cc Injectors (Ready for E85)
4) stock intake manifold

Exhaust:
1) ARH 1 7/8" Longtube Headers (Catless) 3" to NPP exhaust with Muffler Mod (Mild to wild switch - Controller)

Visual Mods:
1) C6 ZR1 Rear Spolier painted CRM
2) 19/20 OEM Machined Face Cup Wheels (285/30/19 & 335/35/20) - The tires will need to be replaced by the new owner as currently the car sits on mismatched tires running Continental Extremes in the front and Michelins Pilot Sports in the rear. The treadwear is decent but again, they are mismatched brands. If the new owner doesn't mind, the car will run fine the way it is. Given my situation in wanting to sell the car, I was not going to install a brand new set of tires.
3) Car was paint corrected and ceramic coated (3-year coating) so the paint is flawless as the pictures will show

If memory serves me correctly, they only built 21 Crystal Red Metallic C6 Z06s in 2012 so it is a fairly rare car. I have yet to see another one like mine since I bought it. This is a clean car, no accidents, no stories, clean Carfax. Interior is a solid 9/10 and exterior would be a 10/10 but I am giving it a 9/10 because the headlights are starting to see the beginning of clear coat failure on the edges. You can't tell from 5 feet away but if you look closely, it's there. Again, this does not bother me and I planned on having them stripped and PPF'd if I kept the car. The car dyno'd at 626rwhp and 550tq, tuned by Mak Perfomance in Miami, Florida. I can get the dyno sheet if it's a must but trust me, the car is plenty fast.

I want to be as transparent as possible so I'm clarifying that there is a Lien on the car currently. Nowadays, titles are electronic and paying off the car/issuing the title is a seamless process. If this is a deal breaker for you, please move on.

Why am I selling it?
I have had the car for 9-months, bought in June 2020 from Corvette World Dallas with 11,100 miles on the clock. I've added around 4k miles in 9-months and added 1000cc injectors, ARH Longtubes and dyno tuned it again to optimize the mods. Car is perfect and sounds and runs as it should. The beauty is with the mild to wild controller, the car is quiet like a stock C6 Z. Open the flaps and all hell breaks loose. I am selling because I am ready to move onto something else. On that note, I am not interested in trades or anything of the like. Miles may go up slowly as I drive the car on the weekends when the weather is nice.

Onto the good part, price and photos.

Price: $55,000

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote