• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Round 'em up boyz!

Shadow

Pics of tonights Posse gathering:

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06004.jpg

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06001.jpg

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06006.jpg

It was a great evening. THe weather cooperated, the food was good and the company was excellent!

A few more. Enjoy:

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06027.jpg

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06025.jpg
[/IMG]
tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06023.jpg

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06019.jpg

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06016.jpg

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06015.jpg

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06013.jpg

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06010.jpg

tampabayposse-sonics6-10-06011.jpg

Wow! Looks like it was a real nice get together. Wish I could have been there......

I wish I would have been able to make it. I will definitely try harder to make the next show. BTW, great pics!

Who is painted on the hood of that yellow Vette? I had told you about that one with the Oprah painted on the hood. It kinda looks like that one, just repainted a different picture. Hmm..... Matter of fact, that is Herman's car!

Scott

Hope you can make the next one. It's been a long time my friend:(

We definately need more C4 representation!

It really was a good time Rich. Let us know if you're gonna be down this way. Pewter99 knows how to throw a bash!:thumbsup:

Ok, Posse members, *hint*: DO NOT plan this shindig during next years Parrot Head in Paradise party!!!

Thats a definate gotta do next year:yesnod: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

Shadow said:
Ok, Posse members, *hint*: DO NOT plan this shindig during next years Parrot Head in Paradise party!!!

I went to a taping of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno in October of '94 and Jimmy Buffett was on the show that night. There were Parrot Heads all around me! :crazy03: It was actually what got me on TV that night. The camera man ran right up the aisle past me. :)

It's a SONIC's Drive In. You can stay in your car or get out and eat on the open patio. They still have car hops on roller skates too. This was one of the nicer getherings I've been to at a Sonics, but it was certainly worth it.

Formula Outlaw said:
Pretty sure it's a "Sonics" but I don't know where it was held...

Also noticed no "Midyears".....:eek: :eek:

There's definately a lack of other years other than the C5& 6's, but we can fix that...if ya know what I mean?;)

Back