• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Stupid Kid

SteveK

Car Show DJ
Yes, as of tonight, it official. My kid is stupid. I know I should be say this about my only child, but dang he has done some dumb trades in the past, but today's was stupid.
He traded his 1985 Corvette Coupe with the Super Charger for a Chevy 4x4 that a guy was asking $5,000 for it. I asked why and he said that no one bid on his car at $8,000 so he didn't care anymore, he just wanted it gone.
I wanted to just give him $5,000 and take the title. But thought about and decided to stay out of it.
Kid's :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OMG...

SteveK said:
He traded his 1985 Corvette Coupe with the Super Charger for a Chevy 4x4 that a guy was asking $5,000 for it. I asked why and he said that no one bid on his car at $8,000 so he didn't care anymore, he just wanted it gone.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Have you thought about therapy? For you that is...Your son seems to be too far gone already!

~Ray:D

Well atleast it was a Chevy,My boys are brain damaged and Think they like Ford trucks,so we bought them both a 06 Dodge rams,They will learn to like them.:lmao:

That's Cruel!

Classy said:
Well atleast it was a Chevy,My boys are brain damaged and Think they like Ford trucks,so we bought them both a 06 Dodge rams,They will learn to like them.:lmao:
:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: But I love it!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SteveK said:
Yes, as of tonight, it official. My kid is stupid. I know I should be say this about my only child, but dang he has done some dumb trades in the past, but today's was stupid.
I wanted to just give him $5,000 and take the title. But thought about and decided to stay out of it.
Yup! That certainly qualifies for a "rant" as far as I'm concerned:yesnod:

2Vettes said:
Yup! That certainly qualifies for a "rant" as far as I'm concerned:yesnod:

He hasn't even brought the truck by for me to see and I here that his girl friend is P.O.ed with him about it to.

Oh well, it's his life and his money. :shrug01: :banghead:

Yeah, he was asking $8,000. I told him I could reduce the price and see if we had any bites, but he had his mind set to stubborn. :yesnod:

SteveK said:
He hasn't even brought the truck by for me to see and I here that his girl friend is P.O.ed with him about it to.

Oh well, it's his life and his money. :shrug01: :banghead:
Bye bye sweet ride....Bye bye GF?

He will regret that decision one day. I didn't get rid of one but I passed on a 63 split window that I could have had for $4500.00 back when I was single and could have afforded it......But I had just bought a 4x4 truck!

I traded my truck

I put my 4x4 dodge lifted extended cab on the craigslist and before I could say yup its on there I got a call from a guy who wanted to trade me for my truck. He had a 91 Vette .The paint was mint and he gave me new carpet ,new instrument cluster and an 8 inch manual on it. I said heck ya i'll trade. This wasn't a kid but obviously there are people out there that don't think to clearly.:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :crazy03: :dancer01: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back