• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
0911_01_z+2010_chevrolet_corvette_grand_sport+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

It's still an absolute performance bargain.I didn't come close to exploring the limits of the 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport that I had for the weekend. For that, I'm quite sure I'd need to visit a racetrack. As it was, our bright red Corvette coupe with shiny chrome wheels attracted plenty of attention on its own, without me breaking any of Ann Arbor's notoriously enforced speed laws. I did drive it to a Big Fat Greek Wedding, though, which seemed appropriate, since the Corvette is, to me, the epitome of a big, fat sports car. I can never get over how wide the rear end of the Corvette is. I continue to maintain that the Corvette should be about 4 inches narrower and between 6 and 10 inches shorter in overall length. But I quibble.

Photo Gallery: 2010 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport - Chevy Sport Coupe Review - Automobile Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...

Back