View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
mickeystoysz16
I have stripes

Name :
mickeystoysz16 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Get ready...since local and state agencies (not just law enforcement) can not or will not, seem to live within a budget like the rest of us, they're using the courts and the legislature, to raise fines and costs to make up the difference.

This is only going to get worse before it gets better unless we and people like this attorney, get proactive and start doing something about it!
You said it. If you saw my property tax bills, yes that is mulitple, you would not believe. I am underwater yet because politicians love to spend other peoples money without any accountability, my property values INCREASED (WTF???) in 2009 and the millage rate went up by 10% to keep their REVENUE like the economy was still expanding at 5%. On top of this because I lost my job in 2008 and had to relocate outside the county where my properties are located in 2009 I did not receive my assesment notice even though I filed a change of address with the clerk of the court. Who can say they ever filed a change of address with the COC. Yes being a responsible citizend meant the it was important enought for me to pay my taxes that I filed with the clerk and the postmaster. I did not receive my assement notices until after the deadline for contest

I wish liberty poles were still a form of due procees.

Wow that was one hell of a rant for 100
2004 Z06 Corvette Z16 Commemorative Edition #770
2004 Silverado LS 5.3L SWB
1969 Camaro SS RS 396/350HP TH400

Members I have met:
LEJ_ZO6, JCB_NJB, als2052, Phil @ Tampa Tuning, Riceman, C5CHICK, Kap142
mickeystoysz16 is offline   Reply With Quote