• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Latest RevXtreme TT build:

RevXtreme 1

www.revxtreme.com
100_1411.jpg

100_1412.jpg

100_1413.jpg

100_1414.jpg

100_1415.jpg

Just finished the body & paint. All forged 408 iron block, twin 58mm ball bearing turbos, carbon fiber hood, custom offset CCW's w/335 pilot sports on the rear, car is only at 11lbs so far (just got it running 2 days ago) and 18 is the goal. Expect 900 hp.

This one will be for sale after a few shows & stories.:thumbsup:

Rashelle, look familiar?:D

Aw man! You GOT to show us pics of the underhood goodies....

But otherwise...... :thumbsup:

That is the nicest c5 i think ive seen, i dislike the look of the frc rear window but you did an awesome job.

Yes sir! That looks good, Is the interior black?

No Guido red anymore! And new Z06 black seats. Still working on the underhood (still Guido colors :ack2:).

Here is a better pic done by a pro. If anyone needs a professional photographer the guy is un-believable! :thumbsup:

JustinTTfinalpic.jpg

That is the nicest c5 i think ive seen, i dislike the look of the frc rear window but you did an awesome job.

Still need to tint the windows & put in black-out screens, etc. For any that don't know we do complete body & paint as well.....any thing you can think of we can airbrush.:thumbsup:

That does look like a real nice paint job. Perhaps when I get this drivetrain stuff done, I will need to talk to you about a paint job on my C5Z...

I specifically like the FRC rear window myself. I know it's not as aerodynamically friendly as the regular coupe window (which is why the current Z06 has the longer window) but the FRC window is pretty cool looking. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I specifically like the FRC rear window myself. I know it's not as aerodynamically friendly as the regular cupe window (which is why the current Z06 has the longer window) but the FRC window is pretty cool looking. :thumbsup:

I agree, thats the biggest thing that attracts me to the C5 Z06. I think they look great. I also like the hardtops on C4 convertibles.

Back