• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 My start up video from May 2009 (2:29)

That puppy sounds MEAN!

Thank you, thank you.

She's on the way to being even meaner. I feel very confident we can break the 500 HP barrier soon. Just ordered my FAST intake Friday and sending it off to get ported and add in a 95 MM Throttle Body.

AFR or Trick Flow heads will be picked up at the end of May along with a new cam from LG, the G7. According to them this cam will add more power under the curve and more TQ in the mid range.

I briefly spoke to my tuner the other day and he reminded me I am on a very rich (safe) tune during the break in period. He feels 5 hp is there in the tune, plus maybe 5 hp for the motor loosening up now from 2K miles on the first dyno to now at 8K miles. So hopefully we will go from 487 to over 500, we will see. Plus its difficult to add in the Vararam on the dyno but I usually add a conservative 10 for that.

I knew right away when I was making the vid I was going to use the Stones "Start Me Up" song. :D

Thanks again to all for looking and the kind comments.

Cheers

Back