View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2010, 05:47 PM   #8
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Not stupid at all my friend. It's what makes the world go 'round...differing opinions

"Expert" (defined)
Ex- Has been
Spurt (pert) - A drip under pressure

We all should try to learn from each other.

In this mornings case, you're probably right. Chase or not, with the eye's in the sky, there was likely no need.

Then again, what was traffic like that time of day? Weather? How much risk to everyone involved (even the thief). We had to take all these factors into consideration before continuing a pursuit. And they were usually made in a matter of seconds, by a supervisor, no where near the scene

And you're right....I am a bit long winded.... Thanks for puttin' up with me
Putting up with you? I enjoy talking and spend way too much time on this computer.

This morning in Vegas it was about 6:00/6:30. Traffic was heavy but the police did maintain their distance. Not even close to a pit maneuver. The guy drove like a mad man but I have seen chases that would make him appear to be a careful driver.

You have me looking at these chases in a completely different way so don't try to confuse me and say maybe it was justified. Something I could never figure out was when a chase ends and there is a passenger sometimes they get thrown to the ground same as the driver. I could understand that if they were uncooperative but the ones I have seen they are not given the opportunity. Am I looking at future litigation?
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote