View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #42
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdickie View Post
Bob, first, what you have to say about me matters not.

Second, I admitted my error, as I should have.

Third, as far as apologizing, that would imply some kind of remorse on my part for what I posted, and that simply is not the case. I am not sorry in any way for what I stated on this subject. At the time of the post I was 100% positive that my facts were correct, because they had been corroberated. The fact that I named Tracy incorrectly does not change one ounce of the meaning or purpose of my original message, and that is that a good friend is not being paid as it was agreed he should be.

Tracy can take solace in the fact that his name has been exonerated from this mess and that his reputation is no longer soiled by this.

So let's recap here:

1. I came on here at a friend's request to try and help him get the monies he's owed.
2. I brought to light the fact that this friend is not being paid correctly.
3. I linked Tracy to this mess, based on all available data that I had at the time.
4. Tracy is not the perpatrator of this wrong doing.
5. I admitted my mistake publicly.

Boy, I guess you are right, I am just a horrible person, not sure I how I get and look in the mirror each and every morning. I try to help my friends when they need it, I do the best I can to ensure what I post is accurate, and when a mistake is found in something I post, I own up and admit my mistakes publicly. Yeah, you're right, I am just an evil, terrible person, thank goodness you don't have to hang around with me, because I would surely corrupt you to the dark side.

Have a nice day Bob...

Mark
Conversation can be good Mark. This last post of yours finally exonerated Tracy but the previous one seemed to have the apology buried in the post and still left questions unanswered, at least to me.

I fully understand your initial post and your attempt to help your friend get his money. In spite of everything that has been said in this thread I think Tracy would still be willing to help and put you in contact with the buyer.

If my friend was ill, and from what I read Tom has an illness, I would take over debt collection on his behalf and do all that I could to help him collect. If the person responsible for this debt refuses to work with you on Tom's behalf and Tom has a contract I would then urge Tom to file in small claims court.

Perhaps Shadow can comment on this. Thank you for your last post. I really do appreciate it and I hope Tracy also understands.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote