View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2006, 09:07 PM   #1
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road
Default Adam's Detail of my Z06

I mentioned in a previous thread that Adam's sales rep in my area of Maryland was coming to my house to detail my new stable addition. Here is my take on the products.

My comparison is Adam's to Zaino. I have been using Zaino for about three years without any major issues. I think their products to a great job. But, to me the difference is in the ease of application. I had previously washed my car so we started with the claybar process and this really was not much different than the Zaino process. It took approximately 15 minutes using the clay bar with Adam's detail spray. What surprised me was that when we were done, we did not have to wipe down the car. In fact the detail spray actually dried in certain spots and that was ok. Since I had some surface scratches we took the Porter Cable buffer and added a mixture of the scratch and swirl remover with the Revive polish at roughly 1/3 to 2/3 mixture on the buffing pad and went over the entire car. We then hand buffed the entire car with one of Adam's microfiber towels (these are great). Then we used the PC buffer and put down a coat of Buttery Wax. Again we hand buffed out with a microfiber towel.

The finish turned out great! But more important, this process took about two hours. The same process with the Zaino products would have taken me a couple days. In short I think the products are a little better than the Zaino products but the application was much easier. I have officially changed over to Adam's. The products are great and Adam is really a great guy! Plus, how can you go wrong with a 110% back guarantee?
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote